🌼Two🌼

My eyes slightly opened and I realised the train had finally stopped. 'Welcome to Seoul' read a board hanging outside.

"Oh. I reached." I said, helping myself with the luggage.

I booked a taxi here on. Of course, carrying three big and heavy bags won't be easy when I don't really know where my place is.

The taxi driver put the biggest bag in the boot and the remaining mid-sized at the back. I sat on the passenger's seat and showed him the address.

"I need to go here." I said, putting the seat belt on.

"Ahh... Ye" He said in Korean before I could realise that he didn't understand as I spoke in English.

'I need to talk in Korean from now on.' I said to myself looking out the window. There was still time for us to reach so I decided to ask him something.

"Sir, by chance do you know where FJ Entertainment is?" I asked in Korean so that he doesn't have understanding problems again.

"You speak Korean?" He asked.

"(In Korean) I do. I work as an interpreter." I replied.

And then, he started talking in Korean, so fast that it took me forever to understand him. But I somehow managed.

"We're here. Do you want me to help you with the bags?" He asked opening the boot.

"Oh no. It's fine. I can manage. Thank you so much sir!" I waved him goodbye after paying the taxi fare which was rather expensive.

'It's okay. Happens...' I consoled myself, walking up the stairs of my apartment building.

Seoul is really a big city. Lot to be explored, discovered and learned about. I wish I stay here for a long, long time.

Just then, someone patted on my shoulder from behind.

"Are you Ms. Sara Tri..p..." he stumbled pronouncing my name.

"Yes. I am Sara Tripathi. How may I help you?" I ask in Korean.

"I am Cha Soo Yeon from Angel Homes." He says looking at the papers in his hands.

"Oh right. Nice to meet you sir." I said.

"Shall we have a look at the apartment?" He asks leading the way.

"Yes sure." I reply following around.

He stood near the elevator when he noticed me struggling with three bags and a sack.

"Ahh...Wait. Let me help you." He said rolling the bags to the elevator.

"Thank you." I smile awkwardly and get inside.

We stopped at the 6th floor and I really had a hard time dragging the bags all through the lobby which was long and a bit shady. Well, it almost looked ghosted.

"Here." Soo Yeon stops before the flat 605.

I noded my head as he rang the door bell. "Who's there?" A voice asked from inside. It was a girl.

Thank god I didn't have to live with a boy roommate here. Or else it would've been difficult for me to do some things. You know right.

Well, some things include everything from drying the clothes to the laundry, changing clothes, sleeping. Forget it. I have no worries.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the door opened, revealing a pretty face.

"Hello. She's your new roommate. I hope you two get along." He said placing two of my bags inside the house.