🌼Thirteen🌼

Ye jun's POV-

We reached the hotel room. It was really a tiring as well as exciting day. I closed the bathroom door as I went to freshen up.

And all that could ever come back to me was Sara holding my arm all of a sudden when I stood next to her during the group picture.

I couldn't help but blush at that time. I could feel my heart pacing and my cheeks flushing red.

But I tried to hide it and kept it low key as someone might see me like that. But I bet I can't act normal the next time I see her.

Seong bin: *Knocking the bathroom door* Ye jun-a, are you done? I wanna use the-

(I quickly open the door and run away hiding my face from Hyung.)

Seong bin: *What happend to him? I've never seen him this happy.*

......

[Time skips]
[Dinner time]

Note: [All conversations are in Korean]

Seong bin: We had a lot of fun today right?

Han seok: We sure did.

Seong bin: By the way, Ye jun-a, are you okay?

Ye jun: *raises his brows* Why?

Seong bin: I saw you getting out the bathroom, hiding you face and I wonder-

Ye jun: *chokes on his food*

(Everyone stares at him like he's a criminal. Han seok offers him a glass of water.)

Seong bin: Oh, I just wonder if you puked after all the adventure thing.

Ye jun: *relieved* Oh, y-yes. I'm fine. T-totally fine.

.......

Sara's POV-

It was indeed a tiring day for all of us. Plus, we also had fun. I just wonder what Seong bin meant when he said that Ye jun was hiding his face.

Hmm... Maybe he really puked after that adventure shit. I guess I shouldn't have taken him with us.

Anyways, let's sleep. Good night.

........

I woke up the next morning and found several texts by Ji hun. It was the concert day so I quickly got ready.

I checked his text on my way up to the car.

.

Note: [The texts are in Korean]

Ji hun:

Do you like waffles?

Me:

I do.

(I replied and saw Ji hun waiting for me to sit beside him in the car. He actually sat on the back seat today, giving Ye jun the seat on the middle row.)

(Why did he want to sit next to me always? Okay. Some more tips? But I swear he keeps asking so many tips that I might run out of them one day.)

We reached the stadium and the concert started. It gave a total different vibe in Australia.

The boys were having so much fun on the stage, spilling water on each other and then running away. But most of all, I loved the confetti blast every time at the end.