🌼Fifteen🌼

Sara's POV-

We all left after an hour or so. I bought some necklaces and ran from there before anyone could question about what happened.

I bet everyone was curious about what happened before. I mean, I saw Han seok freaking at the very sight of me and Ji hun.

Even Ye jun was a bit....no. He was hella confused about it. I wasn't expecting him to just stare at us and then go away.

Well, Seong bin was calm out of all. He didn't seem to be flustered or freaked or angry or jealous or whatever.

He just stared at us for a while and then said that- "Okay guys, let's leave them alone."

Ugh. I still remember his tone and that smirk plastered on his face. Ehh. He looked so calm; so unbothered. So chill, as if he had seen this happen many times.

God. Even I would freak out if I saw Ji hun doing something like that to myself from the front. But Seong bin was..... different.

A different kind of breed that's cute, talented, can dance, can sing, can cook, can do sports, drawing, sketching, is well in shape, is totally perfect and also hot as hell.

I can't imagine someone that perfect, you know? I can never think of someone that handsome- not only in photos, but also in real life.

Anyone would totally be mesmerized by his looks and uhhh.....

So, as I was saying, Seong bin was calm and cold as ice when he first saw it. His reaction was as if he had seen it before.

Wait. Has this happened with Ji hun before? Has Seong bin seen that happen and cause of all the revision, he was quiet and calm when he saw it?

Damn. How big or small of a playboy is Ji hun?

.......

[Time skips]
[Dinner time]

It was almost 8 now and we all were headed for dinner in the dining hall. They had a concert the day after tomorrow and also a fan sign was scheduled.

"Sara!"

"Hey, you. Wait!"

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name. It was Han seok who came running after me.

Note: [The conversation is in Korean]

Han seok: "Why weren't *huffing* you listening, huh? I *huffing* called you-"

Sara: "Hey. Catch your breath first. I ...w-was actually..."

Han seok: "Yea, whatever. Let's have dinner first. I am damn hungry.

Sara: How are you so fit even if you eat a lot? *mocks*

Han seok: I don't know. It's a secret. *winks*

Han seok quickly grabs a seat and leaves me behind as soon as he sees food being served on the plates of other members.

I helplessly sat beside Ye jun, seeing the look on Seong bin's face. Cold as ice again. I don't know how am I gonna face him tonight.

It's okay Sara. You can do it. It's all fine. Yes. I can do it! Haiyaaa!!!

Note: [The conversation is in Korean]

Ye jun: *Smacks her arm*

Sara: *Snaps out of her thoughts and looks at him* What?

Ye jun: What?