🌼Twelve🌼

Ji hun's POV-

I was left dumbfounded when Sara went to Ye jun's seat all of a sudden. He was sleeping there peacefully. Why'd she cut our conversation and leave like this?

Well, this really made me upset. But, I wanted her to stay. I really wanted her to stay. And not because she gave me tips to propose the girl I like but because I've started liking HER company.

It felt so unreal that I was with a girl after such a long time, and that it felt so
easy with her. I could be myself with her.

I never needed to fake a smile or laugh unnecessarily like I do with other women around. I couldn't believe I took a step forward in here.

But I hate the very sight of Ye jun with her and I really don't want her leaving like this. Not for HIM! We still have some classes pending.

......

[TIME SKIPS]
[At the Airport Lounge]

We were staying over at the lounge tonight as the Hotels nearby don't provide accommodations this late.

We planned to check-in tomorrow morning then relax a bit before the concert which was two days later.

Everyone went to their shared rooms and I, as usual was provided with a separate room.

Oh, I feel really privileged right now. The rooms were clean and beautiful.

It was 2.00 am and I couldn't sleep already. So, I decided to work a little bit as I missed a lot of assignments during the tour.

I freshen up and sit with my laptop when I notice that they have a weak wifi connection in my room.

I step out in the main hall to check if it's good there. It was! I finnaly sit on the big comfy couch in the hall and start working.

But then, I see a figure coming and sitting next to me. And, it was none other than Ye jun.

He dropped himself on the couch lazily and put his head back when he saw me.
I chuckled looking at him whine like a baby who can't sleep.

I continue to work, not minding him. Cause if I start talking, he will pick on me again and I don't want that. I just want to work peacefully.

Sometime later, he got bored and spoke up himself.

Note: [The conversation is in Korean]

Ye jun: What are you doing?

Sara: Working. *eyes still fixed on the laptop screen*

Ye jun: Wait. Isn't that me? *coming closer to have a look at her 'work' *

Sara: Yes. *tilts her head*

Ye jun: What are you- wait. Are you posting an illegal video of mine?

Sara: *Bro Seriously?* I am interpreting your STUPID V-live so that your fans could watch it with subtitles!

Ye jun: *embarrassed* Oh, okay!

Sara: *Tsk* Crazy ass.

Ye jun: Did you just curse at me? *eyes her*

Sara: I didn't. *coldly*

Ye jun: You DID! *Pointing his finger at her*

Sara: I DIDN'T!!! Just go and sleep!

Ye jun: Uh... I can't. I slept the whole time in the flight.