🌼Thirty Five🌼

Ji hun's POV-

I ran after Sara and thankfully she hadn't gone too far. I saw her walking down the stairs and I quickly could catch up to her. "Sara! Wait!" I shouted and she turned back. "What?" She looks at me with rage filled in her eyes. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Why do you care? Go practise!" she takes out her anger on me sometimes and it's fine.

"I'll go with you." I state.

"Why?" She questions.

"Although in secret, I'm still your boyfriend, remember?" I remind her of her business with me.

"W-what?" She stutters but manages to argue. "When did I say so?" She asks.

"Yes, you didn't say it." A small smile grows on my face.

"Right, I didn't say it. Then why-" I cut her mid-sentence, "Well, you don't need to say it. It's just something we both know."

"Oh, really?" She scoffs sheepishly. "Really!" I look into her eyes; the smile still intact on my face.

"Aish! Stop with this already." she immediately looks away.

"Stop what? Loving you? Never." I chuckle, then see her blush a bit. I grab her hand to which she refuses saying, "Us dating is a secret, don't you know?"

"I know. But, nobody will recognize me, promise." I point at myself wearing a mask and a beanie to hide my identity.

"Still, don't hold my hand. And walk straight." She orders. "So, I am allowed to go with you, right?" I say and her soft lips curl into a smile. Now, I know her anger has gone away and she's calm.

We entered into a cafe and sat on a table in the corner so that nobody notices us. I ordered us some coffee and Sara dialed some numbers on her phone and began talking. I sat there, listening to her voice which sounded melodious to my ears. It was so peaceful today; we were by ourselves with no one to interrupt us.

"It's done, finally!" Sara gave a sigh of relief as she put her phone down. "What's done?" I ask, looking at her happy face. "Oh, guess what?" She asks and I nod my head in curiosity. "I just cleared up the mess you all made." She sips onto her coffee which now had become cold.

"Not us, please! It was Ye jun who did that!" I put down some facts. "Yea, even though he altered the schedule without my permission, he did that for us." She says to which I couldn't help but scoff.

"Why do you hate him so much?" She asks, trying to defend Ye jun now. "It's mutual, okay?" I reply.

"Yea, but still?!" Okay, now she's mad at me for sure.

"I'll tell you some other time. Let's get going now." I say and we leave from the cafe and back to the company; busy people we are!

The fact that I hate Ye jun isn't ever going to change; not at least in this lifetime. The trouble and pain he has caused me isn't ever going to change the harsh reality even though he tries hard. Even if he begs on his knees for my forgiveness, I won't be able to do that for him. Because, whatever he did, can't be forgotten and I don't want to either.

.

[AFTER THE PROMOTION]

Sara's POV-

It was eleven past ten when I reached home, absolutely tired. I dropped my bag and took a shower, thankfully I didn't fall asleep. After some time, I grabbed a can of beer and wearily dropped myself on the couch when a text lights up my phone screen in the dimmed lights.

.

Ji hun:

Hey, did you reach safely? I asked you to ring me up once you did.