🌼Nineteen🌼

Sara's POV-

"I wanna talk about that day. I mean, can we?"

Ji hun asked to confirm if I was comfortable. I nod slowly as he finally took his eyes off me and looked at his phone which buzzed a few minutes ago.

.

Sara: What do you want to talk about?

I ask as nervous as I was. I neither had time nor did I have the courage in me to speak further on this topic.

So, I decided to end this as soon as possible. The more I stay nervous, the more it stretches.

So, I am gonna finish this today itself. Then whatever may it be.

Maybe he just wants a 'yes' or a 'no' from my side.

And I know what to say.

A Yes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or a No.

.

Ji hun: I just want to know what you feel. Or how you feel.....about me? How you feel if you ever think about.... uhmm... 'us'?

And at this very freaky moment, I didn't know what to say and how to react.

I was about to slur my speech and stumble upon my words when he mentioned thinking about 'us'.

My cheeks beated up...oh uh...I mean, heated up.

See? That's how it goes whenever I'm around Ji hun. It's just so.....

*Dash*

The sound reverberated in the empty and silent green room as the door knob almost broke when someone pushed it from the other side.

Ji hun landed on the couch beside the mirror and I was thrown on top of him as the door was forcefully opened.

"Ouch" I mumbled out a painful groan as the door hit my back, sending a quick sting to my brain.

"Are you okay?" Ji hun asked, holding me tight and close so that I don't fall.

"Yea. I, um-" I quickly parted away, realizing that I was practically sitting on Ji hun's lap right now.

I stood back on my feet which were still trembling from the sudden action.

"What's even happening?" said a furious voice from behind and I knew I was in trouble now.

.

Ji hun: Whatever it may be. Why do you care?

(Ji hun stood up, angry; and argued on top of his voice.)

Sara: Guys, let's not take it-

(They cut me off and started again. Damn. Why does this always happen because of me?)

Ye jun: I don't give a flying fuck about you guys.

.

And that.. is the end.

I know Ye jun is angry now. The Real Angry.

I could see it from the language he spat out just now and the overall things he did.

.

Ye jun: So, do whatever the fuck you want.

.

He said in a careless and a very angry tone and stormed out of the room after glaring at me for a mere second.

He walked out, slamming the door hard but this time, I didn't flinch.