🌼Thirty Seven🌼

Sara's POV-

"What the hell?!" I shouted and burst in the room without permission, 'cause dude, how can you do that with my boyfriend, huh?

"What are you doing here, Luna?" I questioned her while Ye jun followed my quick movements.

"We were just talking. And did you even knock before just barging in?" I see the-sweet-leader Luna giving me a disgusting look for the first time.

"Don't YOU need permission and mostly, an explanation to be here and at this late moment, dear?" Sorry not sorry, I bite back.

She went silent for a moment and then spoke up, "It's none of your business, Sa-" when Ji hun cuts her off, "Please, listen to me- wait. Did this idiot bring you here?" He looks at Ye jun standing quietly in the corner.

"Is that really important right now?" I scoff.

"No, no, no, no. It's not as it seems, babe." He caresses my hands lightly as if I was really melting with that.

"What's not as it seems, baby? Besides, you two were just talking! Right, Luna?" I shot my eyes at her.

"See, I can explain, honey." Ji hun says, looking back at Luna and then at me again.

"I'm not a kid to be explained a damn kissing scene between two people. Honey." I tilt my head and look straight into his eyes.

"We weren't kissing, Sara! Why do you not get me?" He shouts and I take two or three steps back from him.

Realizing that I'm upset of this, he talks in a softer voice. "Please? Please listen to me, Sara. Just this once-" he started taking deep breaths which he only did when he was about to cry.

But this time, his eyes weren't filled with tears. They showed guilt and fear- probably of losing me or of getting caught; I don't know.

"I don't wish to talk to you right now." I took a last glance at Luna who was already crying of shame.

"Let's go, Ye jun." I said and walked back without giving Ji hun another chance to explain; or lie. 

I seriously didn't want to get into anything at this moment. My mind was full of chaos and a lot of questions; a lot of unanswered questions.

It felt as if I didn't know anything about the person I was dating for so many months now. This didn't only include his favorite food or color and all those things but it included in general everything about him .

It hadn't even been a year, how am I supposed to know so many details anyway? But, there was a sense of trust which was lost today and I don't think it is ever going to be fixed. I didn't;t want to do anything right now. I just want to go home. 

"I want to go home, Ye jun." I commanded as we get in the elevator and reach the parking lot. Ye jun drove me home.

The car ride was silent as space; none of us spoke anything. It was all about testing how long I could keep myself from crying. I could feel the lump in my throat grow and beg to be swallowed, so I swallowed it with great efforts and tried hard not to burst into tears.

After thirty good minutes of holding myself back from going insane, I finally reached home. I waved Ye jun a small good-bye and waited for him to drive off; he was swift enough to do that.

I rung the bell, hung my head back at the feeling of disgust filling me in. "You're home? Hie!" Unnie passes me a sweet smile while she looks at my tired self. I nod my head and enter the house.

"Dinner?" She asks following me around.

"Had it, thanks." I move straight to my room without looking back. I was kind of afraid that she'll get worried if she sees me like this.