🌼Thirty Six🌼

[FEW MONTHS PASSED]

Sara's POV-

"When is Mr. Jung coming back?" I ask lazily as I lay on the couch beside Han seok. We were at the boys' dorm, chilling as we were waiting for the results of the new awards to come.

"I don't know man; he's been gone for a long time now." Ji hun says.

"I don't think he's coming back now." Ye jun prompts while he plays games on his phone.

"Guys, guys! Look!" We were alerted by Seong bin who came running from his desk, amazed already.

"What happened?" We questioned to which he replies, "JUST LOOK AT THIS!!!" Weirded by his weird expression, we all have a quick look at the computer screen he was showing us.

"Oh My God, hyung. WE WON!!!! YAYYYYYY!!" Ji hun shouted and others joined him too. They were all very happy.

"This means we're going to receive this award from the honorable president tonight!" Han sek says with a content smile.

"Yes. Such an honour." I could see the pride of success and hardwork on Seong bin's face as he passed a sigh of relief.

..

[TIME SKIPS]
(At The Award Ceremony)

"And the best single-collaboration award goes to 'Drop It!" By 'Nex/gen' and 'HeyGirl' ". The MC announces and the boys gladly go to the stage along with Luna and other members.

Happiness and contentment clearly seen on his face, Seong bin gave the speech and thanked everyone associated with the process of song making; me included.

We all had a great time. There was a small party organised after the awards and there we were, sitting on the table enjoying music.

"Come, let's dance." Han seok stands up, placing my hands in his.

"Not really in the mood, Han seok-a." I actually shyed myself away; no way I wanted to dance in front of all these people.

And of course you know, paparazzis are always on their heels to click pictures of celebs and make them viral in no time.

I was in no position for wanting to become a new sensation after this award show. I know it was iust dancing with him but those people didn't know that Han seok is just like a younger brother to me and nothing else and they would even make a news that we two are dating or somthing weird like that; just for views and TRP.

"No, you go dance. I'll shoot you." I plead once more so that Han seok leaves me alone.

"You'll shoot me, Sara?" He makes a puppy face. "You said, you'll shoot me for dancing?" He pouts.

"God, Han seok! I meant shoot you in my phone?!" I chuckle.

"Yea, I know. I was just kidding." He says and goes to his favorite place- the dance floor. I was filming him swaying his body on the beat; no doubt his moves were amazing.

.

Ji hun's POV-

I see Han seok dancing on the floor like he's been high for a month. This was my opportunity to tell him to do my work, so I move closer to him to dance.

"Hyung, hi!" He says, while swaying the drink in his hands. "Hi, Han seok. Listen-" he cuts me off and I don't need a doctor to tell me he's high already.

"Hyung, the party's so amazing, right? And so is this drink." He brings the glass closer to his face and kisses it.

"It's so tasty! Wow. You know what I need another one-" He walks towards the bar but I seize his movements by grabbing tight his shoulder.