Chapter 80

The creak of the door interrupted our moment, causing us to pull apart.

Turning, we saw Rie standing there, hands clasped at his sides, head bowed. His eyes darted up hesitantly, seeking permission for attention.

There's an innocence to him, like a curious child sneaking into a forbidden room, unsure yet eager. But when I beckoned him with a wave, his face lit up, his eyes sparkling with gratitude and a wide smile stretching across his face, melting my heart instantly.

He positioned himself at the foot of the bed, pointedly avoiding eye contact with Lucas, whom he acknowledged as his master. Yet, in that moment, I was his priority. To him, I am a god, and gods always come first.

As he crawled onto the mattress, his eyes quivered with anticipation, tracing the lines of my exposed legs. A shiver ran through me.

His appearance may scream innocence, but his predatory posture as he hovered towards me, with no escape for me against the wall, paints a different picture. He seems more dangerous, like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Rie?" I called out again, but it seemed as though he hadn't heard me.

Reaching the bottom of my foot, he paused. Sitting there, his eyes trembled, his throat moved nervously, and his jaws clenched

.Just staring.

Just watching.

His gaze holding a seductive innocence.

He lifted his hand, his smooth, unblemished fingers gliding coldly against my skin. Yet, I sensed a tremor in his touch, mirroring the uncertainty in his gaze. It was as if touching me was a forbidden act, and avoiding my eyes could somehow absolve him of this perceived sin.

Still, his eyes pierced through me like lasers, leaving an indelible mark. Burning me.

He continued to explore, both touching and looking.

Like a curious child captivated by something new and intriguing

I looked up at Lucas, uncertainty clouding my thoughts. His smile hinted at an understanding I couldn't grasp. Instead of intervening, he leaned down and kissed the top of my head, his fingers trailing along my arms.

It felt as though the butterflies in my belly had taken flight, fluttering to wherever his touch landed. Warmth spread from his touch, tickling, setting me ablaze.

But as moments passed, that warmth morphed into something unsettling. It felt as though those butterblies turned into tiny moths- nibbling at my skin, consuming me bit by bit.

"The puppy is wagging its tail," Lucas whispered cryptically.

My gaze immediately turned back to Rie.

My breath caught in my throat as he delicately grasped my leg, wrapping his arms around it as though I were fragile, ready to shatter at the slightest touch.

Then he lowered his head, so slow that my heart is hammering against my chest at the sight.

He had pressed his cold lips against the warmth of mine, his fingertips tracing the spot as he slowly moved up repeating his actions.

He was getting closer and closer, so close that I could reach the tip of his blonde hair with my fingertips.

He skimmed his mouth on my thigh, finding the achingly soft spot of skin just beneath my core and placed a painfully long press of his lips.

But when he reached my thighs, he stopped. Instead he laid his cheek and his innocent eyes are brimmed with new tears.

He had his brows furrowed, like he couldn't make sense of anything.

Especially now since we're all sobered from bloodshed, and we could only hear our breathes from this fours corners of the room.

Nothing to be aware of. Nothing to get scared of but the actions our fingers could do.

He made my thighs apart with his build.

His head so close to my center that I could feel the tips of his hair, brushing, grazing against me making me shiver.

I can feel his breath, teasing me with warmth unlike the coldness of his skin.

I can feel his eyes, now locking to mine. Begging to whatever indescribable that had left him voiceless.

As Lucas said, he is a puppy. And puppies can't do anything they're not told to.

Lucas leaned in, his voice low. "The poor puppy needs you, Princess."

I breathed, my gaze slipping to his mouth for the briefest of moment. My chest rising and falling deeply, "What do you mean?"

"This," Lucas said, brushing a hand to remove the hairs covering Rie's eyes, revealing his soft, puppy-like gaze. His face was distorted with a desperate, indescribable ache as he stared at me.

"He wants you to command him," Lucas added.

I gulped, my heart leaping and pounding, feeling as though I were tearing in two. Despite my uncertainty, I nodded and patted the space beside me.

Rie complied obediently, crawling on all fours. As he settled, I climbed atop him.

"My goddess," he breathed out, looking up at me, the one he had appointed as his God.

To him, my words held more weight than anyone else's.

Yet, another voice whispered in my ear.

I gasped when I felt the heat of Lucas's chest behind me. Like a devil, he gripped both sides of my shoulders, leaning down behind me and whispering in a low voice, "Make him cry."

If just making Rie cry, then that's easy. His eyes were already red and swollen and brimmed with tears. His pupils trembling, uneasy, as if he couldn't decide where to look.

And yet, he was waiting in quiet anticipation.

I felt his fingers twisting into the fabric of my underwear, which I realized was the only thing barring between us.

He was grazing his nails on me like he was aching to run them over with something else.

I gripped the headboard behind him, settling myself above him as he waited, trembling like a puppy caught in a downpour.

I could feel his arousal beneath me—straining, twitching, tantalizing me as if it had a mind of its own. Trying to seek entrance. Desperate to fill me.

I leaned down, his muscles tenses as I pressed my forehead over his. Dropping so low that my skin prickled at the nearness of his body to mine and I tasted his breath as he exhaled shakily.

"What's wrong?" I teased, slowly moving up along his length, earning a groan from him.

I wanted to get more of his adorable expression. The desperation of his eyes and how his skin prickled at my every touch.

I like seeing him so voiceless at my mercy.

And yet he had gotten bold.

My eyes widened when his hands slid to cup my ass, lifting his hips to press more firmly against me. To get more feel of me.

To Rie, his actions might have seemed innocent, like a child craving more popsicles after tasting one. But to me, they carried a different weight, a different meaning.

And I found myself wrapping my hands around his neck, as if trying to tether him, to keep him into the role. To be submissive. To be obedient.

I want him to stay just the way he has always been. A dog.

"More?" he said, and I realized I need to leashed him tighter.