Chapter 78

I began to rub the tip of his shaft with a finger, licking his length with fervor, like a tempestuous lollipop.

I couldn't resist myself.

It felt as if I had become addicted, simultaneously enjoying the sensation of having a man's arousal in my mouth while feeling the pressure against my backside from another.

I could no longer deny this part of myself—the intense craving I felt for a man's cock had become instinctual to me.

Rie's thickness filled my mouth, and the sensation of his unshaven, dark blonde hairs tickled me, sending shivers down to my core.

He looked absolutely delicious.

Kurt lifted me up abruptly, leaving my mouth empty, but then positioned me to sit on Rie's thighs. His arousal pressed against me, and I felt my core twitching, desperate to be filled.

Kurt's predatory breathing behind me intensified, and suddenly he ripped my shorts, exposing my core for all to see. My baggy t-shirt still provided some semblance of modesty.

"Come on, he's waiting," Lucas said, his tone suggesting this was all just a game to him.With a gasp, I lifted myself up as I slid my hand to Rie's cock. Groaning as I found him hot and wet with pre-cum for me.

Suddenly, I remember what Sheena had mentioned earlier. That everything was a lie, that even though they had whipped him as instructed, they were never allowed to touch him.

My cheeks burned red, a grin tugging in my lips.

He's a virgin. Like a hormonal high school boy.

Though very very healthy.

A gasp escapes my lips as I dragged myself down to his tip.

Teasing him, I moved my wetness back and forth until he was panting for me.

I kept going as I began to moan, biting my lips when I felt his hips ground forward in a silent demand for more.

He growled in frustration, that he kept biting his lower lips till it bleed. And his desperate fingers where clawing onto his abdomen, trying to reach me as they were locked by Lucas.

I realized that his hands being tied wasn't because so he could suffer, but it's so he wouldn't lost control and hurt me in the process.

Just as I was about to give in, the sound of rustling caught my attention from behind.

I halted, turning to see who the intruders were.

Lucas and Kurt had already become alert, their stances shifting to prepare for a fight.

That's when I realized the pair of hands creeping around my hips belonged to Rie.

With his nails digging deep into both sides of my hips, he forcefully pushed me down onto his length, leaving me with no way to refuse.

The action was painful. And I started cursing colourfully as he settled inside of me, the throbbing length of his dick was driving me insane.

I could feel myself bleed.

I was fucking shaking with a rock-hard pulsating dick inside of me.

Rie got up to hold me tighter. Burying himself in between my breast.

"This is amazing." I could hear him murmur. And when he lifted up his head, I got a view of what have become of him.

Our eyes connected.

He was crying still.... but this time it was of happiness.

I underestimated this virgin.

He slid both of his hands inside of my shirt, and the cold had slapped into me, returning me back into reality that we were outside and enemies had come to get us.