Chapter 59

There's a stinging pain on the side of my neck.

It was pounding like a heartbeat and its itching as if it's bugs are nesting on me.

I hate bugs, even now.

With eyes close and dizzily confuse, I lifted my hand to reach to the fear that it might be crawling all over me. Except I couldn't. There were no bugs, and most of all, I couldn't reach. My hands are tied to a somewhat cold railing, while I laid on a soft mattress as various voices surround me like a hamster in for an experiment.

Slowly I opened my eyes. As the daze gradually leaves me I realized that Im hot. Boiling hot. Not physically on fire but blazing on the inside.

My eyes started to water for an indescribable desperation to touch myself. If only I could be free from this.

I tug on the chains in hopes that it will break, though it only made the bed loudly rattle as I cry for a touch.

My whole body is pounding like Im filled with invisible wounds, while my blood is running all over my veins in a complete haywire.

It itches down there, but to whoever holding me captive is mercy enough to not hold my legs down.

I rub my thighs together, it doesn't do much and it only heightens my craved pleasure.

"You've become so naughty, princess."

The blur in my vision cleared up when Lucas came into view. His hand leaned right near my hips and somehow that made my mouth water. The pool in my belly are in an uncontrollable whirlpool trying to get contact with a man's skin.

This near, with his thick fingers and veins bulging red along his arms. I wondered how many have he killed with those big hands. And I wondered if the women who was in the same position as me in the past all thought the same, except right now, Im thinking more of how it will feel like getting strangled with his hands. How much pleasure will I get. How much pressure it will take for me to cave in, though I doubt it will take a second.

"What did you do!" Words automatically came out of my mouth. I want him, but at the same time, I loathe him. And I fear all the secrets he's been keeping.

Instead of answering, he tuck a hair behind my ear. I found it to be such an erotic gesture that it aroused me, but I somehow manage to stop the urge to lean in his touch.

"A little something." His smiles looks genuine, but his eyes slits like snakes.

"Lucas" I gulped, my throat dry. "I dont like this." I declared.

His smile goes deeper up his ears. "Good. Its meant to do just that."

"Wait-" Rie blurted, panic in his eyes. "You said to not hurt her, to protect her. You said to keep her kind." He swallowed thickly. "You wont... right?"

"Tsk." Kurt complained, and I didnt fail to notice how Lucas' hands sneeks up to his hips before facing Rie.

"And you did a good job. You were being a good boy, Rie; and good boys get rewards. However, jumping in while two people are in a conversation is not very nice. You know that, right?" He talks like he's to a dog.

Rie couldnt talk back. His eyes trembles, glancing between me and Lucas. When his lashes drop low and his fingers grips onto what he's holding, I instantly knew who's higher in the heirarchy.

"But that's not what you said."

The unexpected answer made him shot right up. He strutted towards him. His smile did not break, yet they're more sinister. He wanted that answer. He's been itching to kill.