Chapter 62

My nails are digging on the sides of his hips, and my eyeballs are about to roll to the back of my head on each painful thrust.

Kurt's fingers dug themselves into my hair. Pulling my hair, scratching my scalp like he was determined to skin it off of my head.

Tears filled my eyes, and I am a complete mess. However, despite my inexperience, joy filled me to the brim as I watch Kurt drown down in pleasure.

Each thrust of his cock would rub against the sides of my mouth, tearing my lips further and more wider for him to access. When the taste of blood danced against the taste of his cum, I couldn't help but moan.

"Fuck! Do that again." Kurt demanded, though I dont need to be told.

I didnt know that two men making out could be such a turn on. I knew that there's something unusual between them, especially Lucas whose extra friendly, extra touchy and sweet towards Kurt.

Before, I was uncertain to how deep their relationship have gone along, but looking at it now I doubt there's even an inch left to know.

Lucas explored Kurt's body with familiarity. As if he've seen it and touch it for the hundredth time. His fingers brush over to Kurt's fingers which is entertwined with a bundle of my hair. Sliding over to my jaw, then to my lips where he forcefully try to insert his thumb along with Kurt's cock.

My drool now all over his fingers. I thought that was all, not until he brought the slicks of my saliva into his own mouth. Licking, sucking, as if it was something he couldnt get enough of.

And then, with a mixture of his and my own, he plunge it into Kurt's mouth as he pants from lust.

A ravenous heat shudders along my spine.

Im disgusting. So disgusting.

I wanted their wet big fingers to touch me down there, but at the same time, I want to watch.

I want Kurt to take Lucas instead. I wanted to watch how Lucas cock would enter him, how he -a sweet kind man- would take the foul-tempered Kurt. Would he sing in curses? Or would he whisper in praises?

How would they sound like?

How will they moan?

I wanted them to do each other while I touch myself, while imagining what would it be like to take two monstrous shaft into my tight pussy.

I was taken back to the present when an insatiable growl rumbled through Kurt, and his hands left my hair for a moment. But in a blink they returned that I barely took a peek of what's happening.

Lucas managed to pull off Kurt's shirt. He explored all the scars on his body. From the old wounds lining up to his V-line, to his abdomen, to his chest, up to the big one across his shoulders. He touched them so tenderly, and when he ran kisses along his neck that's also when Kurt's grip tightened around my head.

I felt him grow bigger, like he was about to explode. His hips have gone in sync with his pants, and his thrusts became faster that I could hardly breath. Hell, I couldnt breath!

He keeps hitting the back of my throat as if his goal was to punch a hole. Tears are uncontrollably spilling from my eyes, and my limbs have gone weak.

I'll die.

I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die.