CHAPTER 29

Danish Raza Mir
*****************

As my car pulled to a stop before the towering hospital, my heart pounded in my chest, echoing the question that had haunted me since the moment I heard it: will she love me?.

Driven by irrestible force. I stepped out of the vehicle and into the cold, gray morning. My footsteps carried me through the hospital's sterile corridors, my mind consumed by thoughts of her.

With trembling hands. I entered the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor. As the doors slide open. I found myself outside room 203. A deep breath filled my lungs as I stepped inside, my gaze falling upon her sleeping form.

She lay there, pale and weak, a drip attached to her hand. Her breathing was shallow, and her face held an expression of vulnerability that tugged at my heartstrings. She had been in the four days now, and the sight of her filled me with an overwhelming sense of love and concern.

"Wake up, soon". I whispered, caressing her cheek. "I have something to tell you".

I stood there for what felt like eternity, my eyes fixed on her face. Fear gnawed at me, threatening to consume me with the thought that if I blinked, she might vanish into thin air.

Just then, her father burst into the room, his face contorted with anger. "What the hell are you doing here?", he demanded.

"I'm here to check on her", I replied, my gaze never living her. I love her.

"Get out", he roared, pointing towards the door.

I stood my ground, my expression unwavering. He took a few steps towards me, his voice rising in volume. "Get out", he shouted again.

Knowing that my presence would only further agitate him. I turned and walked towards the door. "Do not come here ever again", he hissed.

"Well, I have to visit my wife", I said, with a pout. "Otherwise she'll be mad".

"Wife? What the hell are you saying?", he yelled, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"Of course, wife". I replied with a smile. "When she wakes up, I'm going to marry her".

"Over my dead body", he said.

"Afsos, ke phir aap apni beti ka nikah nahi dekh paayenge" I said with a mock sadness, whispering in his ear.

"I won't let you marry my daughter, even if it costs my life", he screamed, shoving me out of the room.

"Dekhte hai mamu jaan dekhte h", I shouted, standing outside the room, my laughter echoing in the corridor.

I have to get the preparations ready for the marriage. She can wake up any moment. Just as I was about to turn and leave, her father emerged from the room with a worried expression and sweat covering his forehead.

I watched with calling for the doctor. I entered the room and saw her lying awake, talking to her mother.

I stood there, looking at her with happiness. She was awake, and I could marry her.

I stood there with a smile, but she wrinkled her nose in disgust and turned her head away. It hurt.

Then I noticed she was staring at my shirt. I looked down and saw that it was covered in blood. I felt like banging my head on the wall.

I took one last glance at her and left the room. I had to change my clothes and preapre for the wedding.

________________________________________

Ignore the mistakes🤗🤗

Allah hafiz 💕💕