CHAPTER 23

Danish Raza Mir
*****************

"What is happening here?", asked dadi, while coming down stairs and looking at us with a worried expression.

"Well, your grandson has lost his mind", he said sarcastically, causing me to feel hate and disgust towards him. I wished I could change the blood running through my veins.

"Tell, your son to stay away from Maryam", I said to dadi, while glaring at my father.

"The bitch is going to die", Baba replied, with a smirk on his face.

"You made a mistake today, Baba. But let me remind you, if you do it again, you'll see the real monster, as people call me", I said, taking few steps towards him.

"Who do you think you are talking to like that, boy?", asked baba patting my cheek condescendingly.

"Of course, you father. You are the only one who doesn't have any shame for killing an innocent", I retorted, causing him to slap me.

I stumble back a few steps, shaking my jaw. I raised my head to look at him, my eyes blazing with fury.

"What is wrong with you two?", shouted dadi, stepping between me and father.

"He shot Maryam, and now she's in the hospital", I shouted, throwing chairs across the room.

"And I will do it again if I have to", replied baba, taking a seat and drinking.

"Well, next time we won't be talking like this, baba. It will cause a war between us", I said, firmly.

"Wow, for some pathetic and bitchy girl, you're saying it will cause a war between us?", asked baba with a bitter smile.

"She's not a bitch, baba. She's my love, she's the one ammi chose for me before dying", I replied. Finally, he knows why i haven't done anything to Chaudhary's yet.

"Well, I don't care if your mother chose her for you. I will kill her", baba retorted with palpable hatred in his voice towards Maryam. But what has Maryam ever done to him? Why is he after her? I stood there, perplexed.

"Trust ma, baba, if she dies, everybody dies", I stated calmly, idly playing with the gun in my hand. "Dekha amma, your grandson is making threats", shouted baba to dadi in frustration.

"These are not mere threats, baba. I swear on ammi that if anything happens to her, I will kill everyone", I said firmly, finishing loading the gun. They have not witnessed the true Danish Raza Mir yet, I thought with a sly smirk.

"Beta, do not forget I'm your father", baba reminded me firmly. "That's unfortunate part that you are my father", I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes. As dadi raised her voice to quite us down.

I retorted confidently, "I may quiet down, but tell your son to stay away from Maryam", Baba with a sinister grin, remarked, "if she dies, it will be by my hands".

Standing firm warned, "if she dies, remember the mansion will witness an exodus of corpses", with that I fired the a shot in the air, a warning echoing through the grand halls of the 'Mir Mansion'.

________________________________________

Have a nice day🤗🤗

Allah hafiz 💕💕