Chapter 32

Comforting her.

Jayden

I started speed walking through the pack house avoiding anyone and everyone. I need to get to my girl. I heard someone call out my name but I continued on my way to my room.

Once I got there and walked in I didn't see her right away and I slightly panicked. I rushed over to the bed and then realized she was laying in the middle cuddled up into a ball fast asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I decided to take a quick shower before laying with her.

Fifteen minutes later I'm climbing into bed with her. It is still early in the day, it's 11:00 am She's still sound asleep, so I cautiously slid closer and closer to not scare her. Once I went to wrap my hands around her, that's when she freaked and jumped out of her sleep in a panic.

"Amor it's just me..." I spoke up cautiously. Touching her hand so she can feel the sparks and feel the comfort, from me and my wolf.

She started crying and I picked her up and sat her on my lap. She curled up on me sobbing into my chest. I just continue to hold her and whisper sweet comments into her ear, rubbing circles on her back, to ease her up a bit.

I feel her slowly calming down and her cries whining down. My girl is truly broken and as much as this hurts me I have to help her be strong. She will never fear a man again and that is a promise.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. I pulled away a little and she whimpered, but I need her to understand this.

"Caylee, love, you do not need to apologize for feeling how you do. I am truly a lucky man to even be able to hold you like I do with everything you have gone through. I'm lucky to have you staying with me. I will never get upset over feelings, love. I will be your number one supporter. Forever and always."

I hear her start sobbing all over again and I begin to panic wondering if I said anything wrong. Or even did anything wrong.

"Caylee!? What's wrong?" I'm trying to look at her face, but she's hiding it away from me.

"Did I do something wrong Caylee? You can tell me."

She shook her head no. So then why is she crying!? My poor girl, I hate that she's crying. All she's been doing is crying and I just want to take all that pain away. I'm so in my head that I don't even realize that she has stopped crying.

"Jayden..." I'm surprised I heard her call me, that's how low her voice is.

"Yes amor?" She lifts herself off of me and sits right in front of me.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore today. I-I..." She takes a deep breath.

"I don't want any more questions. I can't take it anymore." I see the tears running down her face, I simply nod and open my arms so I can hug her. She throws herself on me and tightens her arms around me. A couple minutes go by and she's sound asleep in my arms.

"Jay? How is she?" Cjs voice rang in my head, sounding very worried.

"She's as ok as she can be to be honest. She's so strong and she doesn't even know it." I say to him as I see how peaceful she looks sleeping.

"Has the Alpha asked questions?" That instantly frustrated me because I know soon he'll be banging on my door demanding questions.

I get it he's the alpha he should know but what do I do? She's my mate. She's not ready right now. She's tired. She's scared. She's hurt. This is too much for her.

"He's been trying all day but I've already told him she is my mate and I will let her tell her own story when she's ready. I'm not forcing her to do anything Cj. She is broken and I don't want to break her anymore." I feel my wolf's anger and I'm trying to stay calm because our girl is still laying on me.

"I understand." I thought the conversation was over but then he linked again.

"I trust you Jayden. Protect her always." That made me smile.

"Always." And I shut out the link. I snuggled into her some more and finally found myself dozing off.