Generator Rex VS Max Steel: T.U.R.B.O. R-EVO-lution

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Ziana: Rex Salazar, the Providence Human-EVO agent codenamed Generator Rex.

Kira: And Maxwell McGrath, the Takion-human hybrid warrior of N-Tek dubbed Max Steel.

Zen: When two teenage heroes with the power of technology collide, only one can one out on top. Nanites against T.U.R.B.O. energy. That's my older sister Ziana Thundrice, she's Kira Romanov and I'm Zen Thundrice.

Ziana: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Rex Salazar Generates in DEATH BATTLE

(Revolution - Orange)

Ziana: The world was plagued by EVOs or Exponentially Variegated Organisms, lifeforms that are people who ere infected by Nanites that they caught which turns them into various types of monsters upon being activated. The EVOs were created thanks to the Nanite Event. See, the scientists there were experimenting on nanotechnology which they called the Nanite Project.

Kira: During which a 10-year old Rex Salazar, son of scientists Rafael and Violeta Salazar working there, got into an accident to which forced them to infuse nanites to save his life. However, Caesar, Rex's brother, and their parents didn't want the Meta-Nanites to fall into the wrong hands and later sabotaged it.

Zen: Buuuut the explosion killed the parents and sent Caesar, who was in his research pod out of Earth. One of the scientists caught in the blast, Van Kleiss survives but gained powers and decided use them for his nefarious plans. The catastrophe led to the formation of the Providence organization. Rex survived as well but had amnesia and got caught in a bad crowd which results in him transforming as a giant EVO.

Ziana: Rex met Six when he turned back and after seeing him cure an EVO, Six took him back to Providence to show his curing powers. Of course, we've seen enough movies to know some people will try to dissect that person for some sort of cure and you're right when Dr. Fell and White Knight captured Rex to open him up.

Kira: Unfortunately the nanites activated subconsciously upon reacting to the danger, and while Fell was fired and replaced by Holiday, White Knight was cured. Despite his mistrust and even ordering Six to Rex him if he turns, White Knight inducted him into Providence, using curing powers to stop all EVOs.