Sasuke Uchiha VS Raiden Mei: Thunder of the Sharingan

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Sasuke Uchiha, Shadow Hokage of Konoha and rival to Naruto Uzumaki.

Vanessa: And Raiden Mei, Empress of Lightning and Honkai Impact's 3rd Herrscher of Thunder.

Shadow: These two prodigal lightning wielders who once lost everything will stop at to accomplish their goals, even if it meant backstabbing the very person they forged a bond with. Luckily everything worked in the end though. He's Adam, that's Vanessa and I'm Shadow.

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Sasuke Uchiha's Retsuden begins in DEATH BATTLE

(Hyouhaku + Kokuten - Naruto Shippuden OST II)

Adam: The Village of the Hidden Leaf, commonly known as Konoha, is founded by two leaders of once former rivalling tribes, Hashirama of the Senju Clan and Madara of the Uchiha Clan. And yet despite considered one of the strongest clans in Konoha, they were looked on with suspicion and disdain. But this discrimination came with a very good reason.

Shadow: You see many years ago, Konoha came under attack by the Nine-Tails Kurama, who was somehow forced out of his Jinchuriki Kushina Uzumaki and rampaged across the city until it was sealed into her and the Fourth Hokage Minato's son Naruto at the cost of their lives. The thing is, the Sharingan is an Uchiha's strongest weapon and just as it can be used to stop the Nine-Tails, it can also be used to control it in the first place. As such the Uchiha Clan were isolated and condemned, with many wanting to stage a coup.

Vanessa: But then one night, the entire Uchiha Clan was attacked by one of their own, Fugaku's oldest son and heir, Itachi Uchiha. With the exception of his younger brother Sasuke, who he forced to watch him kill their parents, Itachi slaughtered everyone else for some unknown reason, leaving Sasuke as the sole survivor and taunting Sauke who weak he was. Sasuke didn't know it, but Itachi was given an ultimatum by Danzo Shimura: either kill his entire clan himself or let them be crushed by Konoha's forces for their rebellion.

Adam: Too bad Itachi didn't let Sasuke on the plan. Wanting revenge for his betrayal, Sasuke seeks to kill Itachi and avenge the Uchiha Clan once and for all, even it means ironically betraying his own village for the pursuit of power needed for the sake of revenge.