Ben Tennyson VS Tommy Oliver: Mighty Morphin' Hero Time

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the Omnitrix.

Vanessa: And Tommy Oliver, the legendary Power Ranger.

Randy: These two heroic teenagers who've beaten back aliens bent on conquering Earth for years have shown they are capable of with devices with secrets that they hid.

Popup: For this matchup Ben will have Master Control while Tommy will have all of his Zords and feats for the Power Rangers comics. Other versions such as No Watch Ben and Lord Drakkon will be excluded.

Vanessa: And now they've got superpowers, no one can ever take them down, because the power lies on their si-i-i-i-i-de~! Ahem, that's my dad Adam, she's Nakano and I'm Vanessa.

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Ben Tennyson knows it's Hero Time on DEATH BATTLE

(Ben 10 Theme Song - Original Series)

Adam: Benjamin Tennyson was just your average 10-year-old boy. He loved video games, hated school, and was prepared to have the most boring summer vacation ever, until destiny fell from the sky. Literally. Upon discovering a strange, crash-landed alien device, it stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid.

Vanessa: Now he's got superpowers, he's no ordinary kid, he's Ben 10~! *Cough* Sorry, couldn't help myself. This strange device was the Omnitrix, a portable library of intergalactic genetic data that can transform its user into a variety of different alien species.

Randy: Sounds like the perfect way to get laid. Hahaha!

Adam: Ugh, that's something you would definitely do. But the cosmic warlord Vilgax had something different in mind. With the Omnitrix technology, he planned to create an army of superpowered aliens and conquer the universe.

Vanessa: Yeah, typical villain stuff, but ol' hentai face would have to wait, 'cause Ben got the watch first and became a superhero! Well, okay, first he burned down a forest but THEN he got busy with the hero stuff.

Ben Tennyson

Great strategist