Ridley VS Rayquaza: Draconic Space Deities

(Wiz and Boomstick - Death Battle Official Theme Song)

Jack: Ridley, the Cunning God of Death of the Space Pirates.

Emma: And Rayquaza, the Sky High Pokemon Master of the Weather Trio.

Jack: Nintendo has given us a lot of dragons with their own unique aspects. But these two lived up to their status as "gods". Who gets to live another day? Let's find out.

Emma: For this battle, we'll only be using their abilities in their own respective series so no Super Smash Bros stuff are being analyzed. He's Jack Andros and I'm Emma Nemetrix.

Jack: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Ridley cheats death once again on DEATH BATTLE

(Vs. Ridley - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)

Jack: Samus Aran has faced plenty of enemies as her time with the Galactic Federation and lone bounty hunter. From . But there is one rival that has haunted Samus in her time, her sworn rival Ridley.

Emma: As a young child, Samus experienced a horrific tragedy when Ridley raided the colony K-2L with army of Space Pirates. Though she survived, her parents and all other inhabitants weren't so lucky and she was left as the sole survivor. This experience led her to become a bounty hunter and Ridley's archnemesis.

Jack: Samus would inevitably defeat the Space Pirate in their first bout, but as Samus learns, Ridley is hard to put down permanently. We've covered his abilities in Vilgax VS Ridley so we'll summarize it up.

Ridley

Plasma Breath

Flight

Superhuman strength, durability, speed

Teeth

Claws

Camouflage

Regeneration (Can consume human flesh to speed up the process)

Emma: Ridley prefers close quarter combat which is why he has sharp claws as well as teeth and his prehensile tail to stab anyone that gets too close. He can camouflage himself and can fly at long distances.