Thanos VS Frieza: A Cold Inevitability

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Thanos, Marvel's Mad Titan who brought the Infinity War to an Endgame.

Shadow: And Frieza, self-proclaimed Emperor who wants to rule Universe 7 with the Dragon Balls.

Adam: Power and tyrants. When you hear those words in the same sentence, it's never a good sign for the multiverse.

Shadow: Especially since these two will stop at nothing to gain it. He's Adam and I'm Shadow.

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Thanos is Inevitable for DEATH BATTLE

(Thanos - Marvel Super Heroes OST)

Adam: In the Marvel universe, there are an evolutionary offshoot of humanity that possess great power and nigh-infinite lifespans. But even among them one stands out who is the most unique and powerful than all of them: The Mad Titan Thanos.

Shadow: Thanos is a literal god among gods. Though born to the Eternals Mentor and Sui-San on the planet Titan, Thanos's monstrous appearance is due to possessing the genes from another evolutionary offshoot of humanity. The deformities known as Deviants.

Adam: The Deviant gene provide Thanos with his physical abilities far surpassing that of other Titans, but it also made him an outcast. But we know that outcasting someone because of their differences can have nasty consequences.

Shadow: In Thanos's case, having underwent bionic augmentation, he developed a fascination with nihilism and Death, whose female embodiment he fell in love with to the point of committing several atrocities that include nearly wiping out the Titanian Eternals.

Adam: Thus Thanos became one of the universe's most dangerous threats.

Thanos

Titanian Eternal Physiology

Immortality

Regenerative healing factor

Energy Manipulation and Projection

Matter Manipulation and Control