Doctor Doom VS Black Adam: Benevolent Tyrants

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Shadow: Doctor Doom, Ruler of Latveria and sworn nemesis to Marvel's Fantastic Four.

Sara: And Black Adam, Champion of Kahndaq and arch-rival to DC's Shazam.

Shadow: These two powerful yet sometimes benevolent tyrants will do anything to make sure their home is a better place, even if it means fighting the heroes who oppressed their methods.

Sara: That's my dad Shadow and I'm Sara.

Shadow: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Doctor Doom rules over DEATH BATTLE

(Theme of Dr. Doom - Marvel vs Capcom 3)

Shadow: Victor von Doom was born from the Romani clan in Latveria and had a rough childhood to say the least. He was orphaned after his mother Cynthia's soul was taken after making a deal with Mephisto and his father Werner had died from frostbite after running from King Vladimir Fortunov when he failed to cure his wife. Victor discovered his talents in both science and magic and vowed to get his revenge on the King.

Sara; Victor was offered a scholarship in the State University in New York where he met Reed Richards. He eventually built a machine that would try and help him communicate with other beings from another dimension, seeing it as chance to save his mother. But even after the faults and warnings given by Reed, he went for it and it literally blew in his face, scarring it forever and resulting it in his expulsion.

Shadow: Of course, he blamed Reed for both the explosion and expulsion and travelled the world before discovering a village of Tibetan monks who forged him an armor and a mask despite not cooling down which messed up his already scarred face even more.

Sara: Yet on that very same day, Doctor Doom was born. He returned to Lavteria and overthrew the King, becoming its ruler and schemed for world domination believing if he can make Latveria better by conquering, why not the whole world too. But this would lead to many confrontations with the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, the latter led by his sworn enemy Reed aka Mr. Fantastic.

Doctor Doom

Titanium Armor (Solar-powered)