Gohan VS Invincible: Invincible Beasts

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Vanessa: Son Gohan, the Ultimate half-Saiyan Z-Fighter.

Nakano: And Mark Grayson, the Invincible half-Viltrumite Guardian of the Globe.

Sara: These two legendary heroes may not have the power or skill of their more famous fathers, but what they lack in power, they make it for it in heart and determination

Alisa: It's time to find which human/alien defender has what it takes to win! She's Vanessa, that's Alisa.

Vanessa: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Gohan is a Beast in DEATH BATTLE

(Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO - Main Theme (HQ OFFICIAL OST))

Vanessa: Son Goku, one of Dragon ball's strongest characters and icon of the franchise. He's famous for becoming the first Super Saiyan, going toe-to-toe with the God of Destruction Beerus and the first mortal to achieve Ultra Instinct which even the Gods of Destruction have trouble mastering. But every hero needs a legacy and today we're looking one of his two sons, Gohan.

Nakano: Gohan was born after Chi-Chi and Goku had gotten married. But whereas Goku prefers fighting and training, Chi-Chi prefers education above all else and forced Gohan to study. That is until Raditz came all along, revealed Goku's Saiyan heritage and kidnapped Gohan. In the end, Goku sacrificed himself to take his own brother out. But Piccolo saw firsthand how Gohan, merely 4 years old at the time, is able to land a serious blow to Raditz and decides to train him.

Sara: Piccolo eventually became a second father to Gohan until Goku's comeback, but still trains under the Namekian from time to time, though still put his education first and got married to Videl and had Pan.

Son Gohan

Ki Manipulation

Expert Martial Artist

Flight

Masenko

Kamehameha

Father-Son Kamehameha

Special Beam Cannon

Super Saiyan