Kiana Kaslana VS Noel Vermillion: Imaginary Interventions

(Wiz and Boomstick - Death Battle Official Theme Song)

Adam: Kiana Kaslana, Honkai Impact 3rd's Radiant Blaze who fights for all that's beautiful in the world.

Shadow: And Noel Vermillion, BlazBlue's Successor of the Azure who will keep moving forward.

Vanessa: Created as clones to be nothing more than powerful weapons to manipulative masterminds, their lives were filled with hardships and despair, puppets for evil.

Popup: This will contain major spoilers for Honkai Impact 3rd. Read at your own risk.

Sara: But sometimes it takes a sacrifice of someone close to to realize who they were and accept what they are. And now it's time to see who will live up to that legacy. She's Vanessa, that's her dad Adam, he's my father Shadow and I'm Sara.

Vanessa: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Kiana Kaslana Transcends Finality in DEATH BATTLE

(Moon Halo - TetraCalyx and Hanser)

Adam: The word Honkai means "collapse" or "chaos" in Chinese, or "Houkai" in Japanese. In miHoYo's multiverse that is Honkai Impact 3rd, this is a radioactive energy that causes chaos in forms of natural disasters, zombies, and even hordes of beasts all to wipe out humanity. All of whom followed the almighty Will of Honkai.

Sara: But never fear! For the world is protected by the Valkyries, superhuman peacekeepers trained to fight against the Honkai's worldwide eruptions. And most, if not all, are women for some reason.

Popup: Females in the Honkaiverse are said to have better adaptability and more resistance to Honkai radiation than males. Though there are exceptions as with Welt Yang, Siegfried Kaslana, MANTIS soldiers from the Previous Era and Adam from the APHO timeline.

Shadow: And Siegfried's wife Cecilia Schariac, the strongest Valkyrie of the Schicksal organization, ended up having a daughter who would become one of the most essential pieces in fighting against the chaotic threat. Her name was Kiana. Life was great for them. Until everything went very wrong.

Adam: See, in the year 2000 inside the Babylon Labs, one of the girls taken in by Schicksal and experimented on named Sirin had become the Herrscher of the Void and seeks revenge on those who condemned her to that life, kickstarting the Second Eruption War. She was eventually defeated at the cost of innocent civilians and the Valkyries who gave their lives, which includes Cecilia Schariac who sacrificed herself to protect Siegfried.