Darth Vader VS Omni-Man: A Father's Darkness

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Vanessa: Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith.

Sara: And Omni-Man, The Azure Avenger.

Vanessa: There two ruthless fathers have shown their loyalty to their empires and will stop at nothing to conquer worlds in their names, even if it meant killing their own children!

Sara: And yet, it wait was was through their very sons that they find redemption and their legacies carried on by them.

Popup: For this fight, I'm giving both combatants their canon and secondary medias. Vader will have the movies, Disney and Legends materials, whereas Omni-Man has both the cartoon and comics, as well as his crossover with Supreme being considered canon due it the events of Invincible #12 being referenced in Supreme (2012) #67.

Sara: She's Vanessa and I'm Sara.

Vanessa: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Darth Vader is Most Impressive on DEATH BATTLE

(The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme - Star Wars)

Vanessa: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Galactic Empire, led by the evil mastermind Darth Sidious, ruled over everything when Sidious orchestrated major events that led to the Jedi's demise and the fall of the Galactic Republic. And one of those responsible for killing hundreds of Jedis was Palpatine's apprentice, Darth Vader.

Sara: But before he became the Dark Lord of the Sith, Vader was simply known as Anakin Skywalker, a slave from the planet Tatooine who longs for his freedom and his fellow slaves. Then one day, everything changed when Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn arrived and was discovered that Anakin is the Chosen One, a person destined to bring balance to the Force.

Vanessa: Buuut after Qui-Gon's death at the hands Darth Maul, his other student, Obi-Wan Kenobi, took the the mantle to train Anakin in the ways of the Jedi. Despite them having a rocky start, since Anakin preferred Qui-Gon over Obi, the two got along very well and led many battles together. However, when Anakin was denied the rank of Jedi Master because he wasn't properly trained, coupled with some anger issues, he would soon stray from the path.

Sara: Apparently becoming a Jedi means forsaking everyone they had loved, which Anakin didn't liked. After losing his mother just after reuniting with her, Ahsoka being expelled from the Jeid Order after being framed for a crime she didn't commit and receiving a vision that Padme would die giving birth to their children, Anakin succumbs to the Dark Side of the Force and turns to Chancellor Palpatine, who is actually the Sith Lord Darth Sidious.