Destoroyah VS King Ghidorah VS SpaceGodzilla: Ultimate Heisei Godzilla Nemesis

(Wiz and Boomstick - Death Battle Official Theme Song)

Ziana: Destoroyah, the Living Oxygen Destroyer.

Zen: King Ghidorah, the King of Terror.

Kira: And SpaceGodzilla, the Space Monster.

Ziana: Godzilla has battle numerous Kaijus throughout his life from Earth to space. But these three villanious titans came close to dethroning the King of the Monsters. But who will become Godzilla's ultimate Heisei arch-enemy?

Kira; For those bout, we're giving them access to all their abilities and feats from the movies, IDW comics, mangas and games. However, we'll be specifically excluding Void Ghidorah from the Godzilla anime trilogy as that version of King Ghidorah is far too different from his other counterparts.

Zen: That's my older sister Ziana Thundrice, she's Kira Romanov and I'm Zen Thundrice.

Ziana: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Destoroyah Eradicates DEATH BATTLE

(Destoroyah Theme - Godzilla vs Destoroyah OST)

Ziana: During the year 1954, in an effort to kill Godzilla for good, Dr. Daisuke Serizawa created the terrifying Oxygen Destroyer. A weapon that, as the name suggests, is capable of destroying oxygen and liquifying tissues that made contact. However, Serizawa feared the Oxygen Destroyer's mere existence would lead to another arms race, this time with weapons more powerful than the atomic bombs that wiped out Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Zen: So when it was time to deploy the weapon against Godzilla, Serizawa sacrificed himself and to the blueprints of the weapon to his watery grave. Killing both Godzilla and erasing the Oxygen Destroyer from existence.

Kira: But all that changed in the year 1996. Turns out that a surviving colony of microscopic crustaceans from the Precambrian Era were exposed to the Oxygen Destroyer that was set of in 1954, growing and mutating for the next 40 years until they broke free and attacked Tokyo. This creature was then dubbed "Destoroyah".

(A nuclear power plant explodes. In the flames, Destoroyah appears in his Final Form)

Zen: Holy hell!

Destoroyah

Super Strength