Sasuke Uchiha VS Raiden Mei: Thunder of the Sharingan

Start from the beginning

Sasuke Uchiha

Sword of Kusanagi

Fuma Shuriken

Shadow Shuriken

Lightning Flash

Katar

Shuriken

Kunai

Lion's Barrage Technique

Chibaku Tensei

Summoning

Fire Style (Fireball Jutsu, Dragon Flame Jutsu, Dragon Fire Jutsu, Phoenix Flower Jutsu)

Lightning Style (Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Inferno Style: Flame Control Chidori, Kirin

Onyx Chidori (Sage of Six Paths Chakra Enhancement)

Indra's Arrow (When enhanced by the power of all nine Tailed Beasts)

Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana

Shadow Style (Yin Style) (Demonic Illusions: Shackle Stakes, Six Paths Yin Power)

Wind Style

Earth Style

Water Style

Yang Style

Yin–Yang Style

Sharingan (Can copy most techniques as long as Sasuke is capable of replicating them)

Mangekyo Sharingan

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Amaterasu

Susanoo

Yasaka Magatama

Rinnegan (Can use the Six Paths: Deva, Asura, Human, Preta Naraka and Outer Paths)

Six Paths Chakra

Amenotejikara

Adam: Like Itachi, Sasuke is an Uchiha prodigy and is skilled with the three main types of Jutsus: Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu. Though he can can use all five elements, being an Uchihameans he specializes the Fire Style and Lightning Style such as is trademark Fire Ball Jutsu and his Chidori, which can cut almost anything as well as his Kirin, a huge lightning-shaped dragon. He also uses summoning Jutsu to call on summons in battle and is proficient with any weapon albeit he prefers his sword.

Shadow: But his greatest weapon is the Sharingan, a unique trait of the Uchihas. With it Sasuke can see one's Chakra, cast illusions or genjutsu on his opponents and copy their Jutsus with just once glance. And with trauma and loss added, it upgrades in to the Mangekyo Sharingan. He can summon the Amaterasu, black flames so powerful it can last for 7 days and 7 night and even burn other fire. He can even summon an avatar of Chakra dubbed Susanoo, which can either be protective ribcage or a full-on humanoid giant.

Popup: Sasuke once had Orochimaru's Curse Mark. But he no longer has access to it after Itachi removed Orochimaru from him and he has become stronger without it.

Vanessa: Buuut using the Mangekyo for too long will permanently blind the user, unless of course you get another one to replace it and thanks to Obito planting Itachi's eyes into Sasuke, he unlocks the Eternal Mangekyo version which lets him use all of said previous abilties without losing his sight and tap into Amenotejikara, which allows Sasuke to swap locations and travel to other dimensions. But that's not all to his Sasuke's eye shenanigans, as he also possesses the Rinnegan eyes, which grant Sasuke access to the Six Paths and their abilities.