do me a favour (fwn era)

You just found out Alex wad cheating on you, He was on tour and found this girl and cheated on you with her. Matt had phoned you and told you. You were heartbroken to find out but knew you needed to brake up with him. You knew he was back in england for the few shows here so decided to go to his house. You were crying as you drove to his house but knew it was the right choice.

Once you arrived you drew up on his driveway and knocked on his door. He opened it and looked so exited to see you completely missing your red puffy eyes from crying.

"Hey baby i missed you." He smiled and opened his arms for a hug.

"Cut the shit Alex, I know what you did." You said as tears rolled down your face again.

"What? What did i do." He looked confused.

"You cheated on me Al. I loved you i really fucking did and i thought you loved me yet you did this." You shout.

He looked so guilty. "I didn't mean to i was drunk please y/n."

"No Alex im done with you and your shit." You shouted.

"Please y/n, please my love i love you." He was begging as tears streamed down his face.

"Do me a favour." You paused. "Do me a favour as ask if you need some help."

He looked at you confused.

"Do me a favour and stop flattering yourself." You cried. "And to tear apart the ties that bind us. Perhaps fuck off might be too kind."

Alex fell on his knees " Please y/n I need you don't go."

"Sorry Al But i have to." You said and turned around and walked off back to your car. As you got in and drove off Alex was shouting your name but you ignored him and drove away. You called Matt and asked to stay his the night.  You arrived at Matts and he let you in.

"I guess you did it then." He said placing the cup of tea in front of you.

"It hurts so much Matt i loved him and i thought he loved me." You say sobbing.

"I know it hurts, i just think he needs some help." Matt said reassuring you.

                               Alex's POV

"Y/N, Y/N COME BACK." I shouted as she got in her car, she just ignored me. I watched her drive off up the hill and disappear around the bend. Im sat on my doorstep crying, why did i do that. I decided to call Jamie to come round.

Once Jamie arrived we sat on my doorstep.

"Why did i do it Jamie." I sobbed. "I love her."

"I know mate you were absolutely hammered that night." He replied.

"I should of guessed when she knocked on and her eyes were all red i could see that she cried. and i watched and i waited till she said it I tried to force a smile but i couldn't." I cried.

"We need get you some help Al." Jamie said to me. "The drugs you were on that night didn't help at all."

"I know, I just want her back Jamie." I cried as Jamie pulled me into a hug.

- the next day -

I woke up at about 6am i had no sleep. I need to talk to Matt. I got up got ready and went to his.

                               Y/n's POV

It was about 12pm, I overslept I cant stop thinking about Alex. Last night i ended up staying at Matts in the spare room. I heard Matt talking to someone downstairs and decided to go and see who it was. I walked down after getting changed to see Alex sat crying on the sofa. I stood there in disbelief and Matt looked up to see i was stood there soon after Alex noticed to.

"You alright y/n? Goodnights sleep?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah was good." I tried to smile.

Alex was just staring at me, his eyes are so red.

"Im sorry y/n." he said.

"Save it Al, I'm going home." You said and left.