•Mystory girl• (eycte era)

ALEX'S POV

It was Saturday evening, me and the boys decided go pub for some drinks. We walked in and walked up to the bar, i ordered first round. i took the tray of drinks back to the boys and as i was walking i saw a beautiful women dancing with her friend. i couldn't take my eyes off her.

'Al? Alex? ALEX?' Matt shouted.

'Shit sorry mate,  zoned out.' I made up a excuse.

Matt just rolled his eyes at me, before i sat down i turned around again and she was looking at me. She smiled at me which sent butterflies everywhere. As we had more drinks we progressively got more drunk.

I gained the confidence to talk to her. (Probably because of the drinks) She was dancing on the dancer floor so i walked upto her.

'Hiya love.' I felt so nervous. She turned around and she was stunning.

'Hiya? Can i help you?' She was very polite.

'Erm.. i saw you dancing and wanted to join you. Is that okay?' I gave a nervous look.

'Gowan then.' She smirked at me. We began dancing together it was great.

'What's ya name love?' I asked holding her arms.

'Y/n! What's yours gorgeous.' She was clearly flirting.

The name gorgeous sent me mind racing. 'Alex.' i reply.

'Well Alex, i'm going to buy you a drink.' She giggled at me and led me off to the bar. We were lent on the counter top waiting for the drinks to be served to us.

'So handsome what do you do?' She smirked, i could tell she was tipsy but i liked it.

'Well i'm in the band Arctic monkeys, lead singer.' I say.

'I love arctic monkeys, Your so dark is my favourite!' She giggles at me.

'What do you do gorgeous.' I question.

'Well i work in a cafe.' she looked embarrassed 'it's not much but it's enough for me.' I smile at her, this girl seems so sweet and innocent.

'Write your number in my phone darling.' I want to get to know her.

She takes my phone. ' Okay!' She was smiling the whole time.

After a few more drinks we ended up in a taxi on the at back to my house. We walked in the door and immediately started snogging, my arms around her waist and hers around my neck. Not braking the kids we walked over to the sofa.

I pushed her down and jumped on top of her. She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it onto the coffee table. She began to take my trousers off as i worked on taking her dress off.

Soon after we were both naked and i was lining myself up to her. i held her hips for grip and forced myself inside. She let out a loud moan. 'You like that beautiful.' I flirt. She just nods.

I begin to thrust into her. 'Ah... Alex.' She moans.

'Good girl.' I say my breath running short.

I feel her cum wash over my cock as she wraps her legs around my calf's. I also soon cum inside her and collapse on top of her. We are just sat there panting. She brings to play with my hair and I fall asleep.

i wake up alone on the sofa with a blanket over me. I was so confused, where did y/n go? I sat up to see a note on the coffee table.

- Good morning handsome i'm sorry i'm not there for when your awake i have to go to my shift at work. I hope you had a good sleep and i hope to see you again.- My heart skipped a beat as i read it. I needed to see her again. I jumped up and threw my clothes on and ran to the car.

about 10 minutes later i walked into a coffee shop, she was there at the till looking at a drink she was making. i walked up.

'excuse me.' I coughed. She looked up at me and her eyes widened and a big smile grew on her face.

'How can i help you today.' She grinned.

'Well, i'd like a black coffee and a kiss.' I smirk.

'Okay sir that will be £1.75 please.' She winked. I pay her the money.

'Your coffee with a kiss will be ready soon.' She giggled. I went and sat down on a table by the window for a nice view and not long after she was there with my coffee. I looked up at her and she grabbed my face and passionately kissed my lips.