•roller coaster•

After Alex and the gang had stop touring you all decided to meet up. There was various places you could go but everyone agreed on Alton Towers. You could see Al was exited about this but you weren't, you were terrified of roller coasters and only agreed to go because of Al, you wanted to make him happy so you agreed.

Days had progressed and was the day you were going. As you all lived in Sheffield you had to wake up at 6am and pack your bags as you were staying over there. You have to be out the house by 7 am and your getting more and more nervous.

'darling get your bags and go and get in car.' Alex shouted from your bedroom.

'erm okay baby.' you say nervously. You get your bag and put it into the boot of the car and then sit in your spot. Your flicking through what's songs you want to play as one of your favourite arctic monkeys songs came on (only ones who know) your sat singing with your eyes closed because it calms you down. You just hear the door open whiskey your mid song...

'hey gorgeous having a sing are we?!' Alex says chuckerling at you.

you feel embarrassed 'erm yeah ahaha calms me down'

'what's wrong angel?' Alex asked with a worried expression.

'oh nothing i'm okay!' you smiled.

he just smiled back at you and started the car.

about a hour later your ok the motorway, your sat there and we're fiddling with your fingers. Alex took notice and  placed his hand on your thigh. 'God his hands look so good' you though to yourself, Just then you were snapped out of daydreaming by Alex.

'Darling? Darling? are you okay? you zoned out and was fidgeting.' he said looking at you.

'i'm okay just abit nervous i'm not really a fan of roller coasters.' you thought it would be good to tell him.

'awh gorg we can turn around if you like i really don't mind.' Alex said reassuring you.

'no it's fine i'll be okay!' you smiled at him and he misses your hand.

time passed and your entering the park.
'fucking hell, i can't find any spots to park.' said Alex

'Look there baby! Jamie's there and there's a free spot next to him!' you pointed and Alex followed.

You got out the car and was talking to Jamie and started walking to  the hotel to check in and put your items before the gates to the park opened. The whole time Alex held your hand tight to show you it was okay.

The time has come,  You had met up with Matt and Nick and now you were all together. Alex was still holding your hand tight as you walked and kept asking if you were okay you had calmed down because of Alex just his touch could make you feel better.

You got to the barrie's and entered your tickets Nicks wasn't working which made you giggle abit, Alex was smiling seeing that you seemed happier. Once you were all in though you felt okay and thought it was just because your far from home.

'ooo shall we go on rita first?' suggested Matt
jamie groaned 'that's soooo far away can't we go to wickerman first it's right there.'

Everyone agreed with Jamie's suggestion and Jamie pulled a face at Matt to show he'd won, You all walked over and got into the que line

'50 minutes not bad ey?' said Alex, everyone agreed yet you didn't say a word.
Alex pulled you aside for a moment
'Love are you sure your okay with this? your not talking and it's getting me worried.'

'I'm sorry just abit nervous hah.' you looked away embarrassed.

Alex just pulled you into a hug and stroked your hair, he knew that this calmed you down.

•PART 2 SOON!•