•Bad bitch•

You and Alex have been best friends since primary and you two are always there for eachother. Recently Alex's girlfriend (who was very jealous of you) cheated on him and you two want revenge.

It was a Tuesday night and Alex was lying down on his bed waiting for his girlfriend to arrive home, she doesn't know that Alex knows.

She walks into the bedroom and crawled on him and started stroking his hair.

'Hiya baby.' She says innocently.

'Hi angle.' Alex says with a smile. 'Had a good day?'

'Yes it was very good actually.' She says giving him a kiss. 'I'm going to get changed.' She says rolling to the other side of Alex.

She stood up and was looking out the window when you crawled out of the bed holding a kitchen knife and stabbed her in the back. Her body dropped to the ground as she slowly bled to death.

'That's why happens when you cheat on me.' Alex says spitting on her.

'A...l pl.e...se.' She spluttered. Alex just shook her off. You placed stabbed her again in her chest and placed the knife in her hand after bleaching it to seems as
she had killed herself.

'Your such a bad bitch y/n.' Alex giggled.

'I know.' You winked.

Alex pulls your hands around his neck and then he placed his hands on your waist and then he pulls you into a passionate kiss leaving saliva hanging on your mouth. You took a minute to realise what just happened and kissed Alex again. You had a crush on Alex for years.

'Come on darling we need too hide this mess, make up a sob story and get out of here.' Alex winks

'Of course handsome.' You giggle