•wedding bells•

23rd of December 2013, Yours and Alex's wedding day.
your sat in your dressing room with your bridesmaids
'i can't believe this is finally happening, i'm going to be Mrs Turner.' you say to your best friend (your maid of honer)

'Omg Mrs turner it's got a ring to it you know, Look at me.' she says as you turn to her 'omg babe you look stunning! i'd kill to be Alex right now!'

'thank you babe, i can't believe this is happening you know, i'm nervous what if it doesn't work?' you say nervously.

'He's head over heels for you i doubt it's going to go wrong bæ your friend reassured you and you respond with a smile.

'you ready to go out?!' she said excitedly

'as i'll ever be!' you said taking deep breaths.

Just the. she took you arm and led you to the church door. You both are giggling in joy.

•ALEXS POV•

'i'm stood here, eyes all over me. I'm so nervous what if she says no last minute gosh i'm such a dick.'Your best man matt can see your getting nervous and walks up to you.

'Al it's gonna be okay mate! i got married and look at me i have a daughter now.' he said with a smile

'I know mate, i know i'm just so scared we are devoting out life's to each over. what if i fuck off and she leaves me?' Al says getting nervous

'Don't otherthink it bud' matts patting him on the back know.
————————————

Next thing the church doors open and matt goes sits down giving at reassuring smile at Alex. By now bride maids are walking down the isle, this is suddenly feeling real.

You appear down the isle next to your mother, walking arm in arm. Smiles beaming at you as you look up at Alex 'wow he look's gorgeous' you think.
your mum separates from you and sits down leaving you and Alex face to face.

'hey handsome i can't believe this is finally happening!' you wisper at Alex

'i know babe, You look stunning though.' he says smiling

Tome progresses and now your about to say your vows.

'Do you Alexander David Turner take y/n s/n
to be your wife?'

' i do..' said Alex staring into your eyes like you've just met for the first time again.

'And do you Miss Y/n S/n take Mr Alexender David Turner to be your husband?'

'i do.' you say with the biggest smile on your face ever.

'i now prenonce you husband and wife! you can miss the bride.'

You and Alex rush into each others arms and share the most passionate kiss letting each others toungs enter each others mouths. You pull away and is met with a huge applause as you and Alex hold hands and share another kiss.

You and Alex run down the isle holding hands and giggling.

As your in the car to the after party you and Alex are giggling.
'Omg i'm Mrs Turner!' you said mouth open

'Your my beautiful wife.' Alex replied with

'Just wait till tonight handsome' you say giggling

'Oh i can't gorgeous.' Alex says as he kisses you
passionately.

'