•late night drives• tbhc era, smut

You and Alex had been going out about 9 months now and you have this sort of weekly thing we're you go on late night drives. It doesn't matter where you go all that matters is that your toghther.

'Y/n?' Alex called from downstairs 'You coming love?'

You put your coat on and ran downstairs to him 'How do i look?'

'Stunning now let's go gorgeous.' Alex says holding the door open for you. Both of you walked out the door and to the car. You sat down and Alex got in the drivers seat. He began driving.

Around 20 minutes later you were on the motorway out of your city.

'Where we going Al?' You question.

'You'll see i have a nice spot for us.' He said very calmly, you just had to trust him.

After another 30 minutes Alex turned off and started going down a lane. He was smiling to himself so it must be something good.

'Alex i'm really confused now.' You sighed as your legs ached.

'We are nearly there baby, i have a treat for you.' He winked. This made you exited so you stayed quiet.

Soon you stoped by a cute little lodge it was all lit up and next to a pond that was covered in fairy lights.

'Here we are.' Alex grinned. 'All ours for the night.'

'Omg Al! i didn't bring any clothes.' You said with a frown.

'Don't worry love i packed some for you.' He said and walked to the boot. He's so thoughtful.

You walked in and the place was gorgeous: a cute little bed, wooden table and stove. It had a very cottage, cozy feel to it.

'Aw Alex is gorg-.' You got cut off by Alex, he spun you around so you were facing him and kissed you. He walked you to the bed and pushed you down, he crawled on top of you, you could tell he was horny.

'I've done this for you so will you do something for me darling?' He wispers in your ear this sends shivers down your spine.

You let out a smell moan and Alex giggles at you and moves down to your legs and moves your dress up.
He moves your legs apart and pulls your panties off. he gives you a quick look and you nod.

He thrusts his tongue in you as he nose rubs on your clit making you scream his name. He sucked on you he wanted you to feel good. You pulled on his hair and wrapped your legs around him. You came in his mouth and he licked you clean.

'Oh Alex.' You said as he crawled upto you and laid on your chest. He just looked at you and giggled.

'Don't worry i'm not finished darling.' He said and began kissing you.

-Hope you enjoyed and please give me suggestions i'm running out of ideas and want to know what you guys wanna read, have a good day! xx-