•I love you?•

Sorry i havent been posting i ran out of ideas!

You and Alex had been friends since high school. You've seen all the girls hes been out with and helped him through all the brake ups but over time you've gained feelings for him. You didnt want to admit it but you did, You knew he'd never date you he said your like a sister to him plus why would he pick you against all those stunning models?

One day Alex came round for a few drinks like he does once a week but this time you thought it would be different for some reason. You welcomed him in like always, he walked in and placed the 2 vodka bottles he brought with him on the kitchen counter and began serving you drinks.

'Been upto much y/n?' He questioned.

'Not really, doing some tiding. You still with that girl?' You reply

'Nah she cheated on me so?' He turned around to face you.

'Shit Al why didn't you say? You okay?' worry shot across your face.

'Yeah was gonna brake up with her anyway.' He passed a drink to you. You just took your drink as you didnt know what to say.

"Shall we watch a film?" Alex says. You nod and turn the lights off as Alex puts on a film.

throughout the movie you caught Alex staring at you, which made you blush. Then all of a sudden he put his hand on your thigh. Butterflies are sent through your stomach. Alex looks at you again but this time you look back, he just smirks at you.

Time progresses and the film ends, Alex suddenly stands up and turns the light on.

"Y/n can i tell you something." He looked at you.

"Yeah." you giggle

"I love you." He looked you dead in the eye.

"What?" you spoke back shocked

"I love you y/n." he looked like he meant it.

"Alex you've had a few drinks you don't mean it." You say back. You loved him too but you thought he didn't mean it.

"No y/n i mean it, I really like you." He looked like he was about to cry, Maybe he did mean it.

For a minute you just stand there staring at each other "I love you too Al." You reply.

His face lit up and he jumped next to you on the sofa. "so. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Al, I will." You smile back.