A/N

Hello readers,

First of i want to apologize for delay in story update but believe me i have been going through a lot for past two months it was so hard for me to even think of writing . Anyway leave that thank you so much for those who still wait for me to update , I want to inform them that this story has only four to five chapter left which will be published soon.

Also i came up with a new story which i have already published . So i request you guys to have a look on it and leave your suggestion.

Veer, a struggling artist, and Anaya, a wealthy heiress, are drawn together by an inexplicable bond that transcends time and space

Veer, a struggling artist, and Anaya, a wealthy heiress, are drawn together by an inexplicable bond that transcends time and space. Unaware of their shared past lives as Vairaj and Sadhika, they embark on a journey of love, self-discovery, and divine intervention. Guided by the unseen hand of the Trimurti, they uncover the truth of their eternal connection and vow to honor the promise of reunion granted by the gods themselves. Will their love withstand the trials of fate and destiny, or will dark forces from their past lives tear them apart once again? Find out in 'Eternal Reunion: The Promise of the Trimurti,' a timeless tale of romance, redemption, and the enduring power of love.