chapter -17

Third person's pov

"I was crowned as king at a very  young age after my father's sudden death and has faced many  threat and  betrayal . But as you say everything that happens to us happens for a reason . All these incidents give me better understanding of life and had taught me many things . i wouldn't lie when i first met you that night all though you saved me but i was still suspicious about you but when i got to know you better i was sure of one thing that you have no harmful intention towards us. " he took a pause then continued looking towards the night sky. " As for your uncle and that boy with him they are to inexperienced to be a spy and   i also know that you're hiding  something from us and it's about your origin . you can tell me the complete truth i promise I'll help you in every possible way . will you ?" He  turned to look at tara . the look in his eye was neither harsh nor gentle  it was as if he need to know it .

" I can tell you everything related to me but the question here is will you believe me ? " asked tara . dhruv just nodded assuring tara to continue.

" I am tara rajawat daughter of veer singh rajawat and sweta rajawat . my father was a historian and mother was doctor by profession both of them died in an accident when i was ten . i was raised by my grandma till 18 . she died a few months after my 18th birthday. "
When she stopped dhruv asked " how did you end up in the forest that to in such a bad condition? And where are you from ?"

" i went to visit uncle at his work place then something misterious happened and i found myself in rani maa's tent. As for where I'm from... " tara paused for a second then spilled the grain " I'm from future .."

_________________________________________

A/N

I'm really sorry for my absence. My was to busy with my college and things that were going on in my life .

now i will be updating weekly . Also their will be another update on Tuesday or Wednesday as compensation.