chapter -1

It might take a year.
It might take a day.
But what's meant to be
will find it's way .

I was sitting in my cab going to a newly discovered archeological site thinking about my life.

I used to be girl full of mischievous running around in my house Living my dreams . My sweet happy family but when my parents died in plain crash reality hits me so hard that the little mischievous girl I used be is lost somewhere.

It was my 13th birthday when it happened. Thanks to my grandmother I was able to over come it and become who I am now .

A few months after my 18th birthday my grandmother also died as if she was waiting for me to turn an adult .

My mother use to say that ' everything that happned to us happens for a reason ' well it's indeed true all this does helped me become mature and independent .

But this feeling of loneliness is something that it left in my heart. I have always liked historical monument since childhood. After my parents death there is hardly any palace , archeological site , ruins that I haven't visited somehow spending sometimes there make me feel happy, safe , and home . The joy replace the loneliness in my heart at that time .

Today also I am going to visit a archeological site that is recently discovered . it's said that there they found many  thing that are estimated to be of early 15th century . I with the help of my father's best friend who is a archeologist is going to visit it for once.

----

"Here, you are " I simply smiled when I meet him . He has always taken care of me since my parents death.

" tara Listen carefully, no outsider is allowed here but I am allowing you because of your constant request but please be careful and if anyone ask you why your here then just say your my family and come to visit me , okay ." I nodded in response and started wondering here .
----

I saw a cave like structure their although my uncle told me not to touch anything but my curiosity overruled his words and I entered the cave it was all dark but a bright light ray was coming from one Crack on the wall of the cave although it was already evening. Before I could touch it or do anything I started to feel as if earth is shaking.

I looked around but there was not sign of earthquake or landslide. But that weird feeling didn't stop so I decided to go out of the cave but Before I could I fall back towards that Crack.

I closed my eyes in fear and everything went dark the last thing I remember is that I fall on something hard. I didn't get to see who since my eyes were closed.
---
When I woke up I found myself in a weird tant. I couldn't move because my entire body aches.

This is really weird everything thing around me is weird...wait before that what happened? Where I am? Where's my uncle?

I was lost in my thoughts when someone entered the tant . It was a middle aged women .

__________AUTHOR'S NOTE_____________

I will be using different font style to show language barrier such as 'bold for English' , 'Italian for when characters speak to themselves' and normal font will will be taken as hindi/language of 15th century.