chapter-9

As I rushed out of kitchen I dumped into someone. I stepped back to see phool standing at the door i looked towards her and left. I tears started falling not because of what said but because I miss my parents. All the emotions I was trying hard to suppress since in came started fall in form of tears. I reached secret garden . It's was too much for i was in panic state . I start humming try to calm myself down. I started singing in distract myself sob and trying to breathe properly.

"You ok ? " asked a concerned voice . I know it's owner dhruv was standing beside me looking at me worried . " i am much better now ." I replied which was a mare whisper but he heard it and sat along me then spoke -

" maan phool told me what happened their ."

" umm . I am sorry about that I made a scene their in front of all the guests. I would have ignored them but when they used my mother I couldn't control myself. "

" you don't need to apologize. They crossed their line this time ."

" by the way how did you find me ?"

" I went to your room but your made told me that you weren't there so I started searching here and their . Then I heard you sing and followed it here . Umm..you sing nice ." He explained

" really didn't knew.  I like listening music but I only sing to distract myself."  We talked for a while then we both felt hungry so we went to kitchen but it was  already past dinner time and no one was their dhruv want to go call someone but I stopped him " it's too late everyone might be sleeping. All work all day atleast let them sleep at night. "

" but-" before he can speak i interrupted him " let me make something " say this I  looked around the kitchen and found millet flour , chikpea flour, so I decided to make millet dhokla . With dhruv's help I some how was able to make it .

" it tastes good I haven't eaten it before "

" it's my favorite dish to eat when I am sad . You know mother used to make it to lift up my mood. " I said simle thinking about my parents. We finished our food went back to our respective rooms.

I came to my room and fall asleep while hugging  my parents photo in phone.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up late so right now i get read with the help of rekha and other maid . They made me wear yellow lehegha with thick bolder along with liht pink odhani and some jewelry.

Then I hurriedly went to Phool's rooms To help her get ready and take her to the place where ceremony is to be performed and made her sit

To help her get ready and take her to the place where ceremony is to be performed and made her sit . And the ceremony starts first all the married women applied a paste made of haldi (turmeric) , sandalwood, milk , few drops of oil as only married womens were allowed to do the ceremony I was sitting with other girls that when phool  signaled me sit beside her which I followed. Then she ask worried-

" are you ok tara ? You seems lost . It is because of yesterday's event ."

" phool I'm fine. Don't worry about me you should focus on your wedding. " i said ensuring her. To which she nodded positively. And ceremony ended.

" BTW phool apply some haldi paste on tara to bless her . She is of same age as that of you but not married yet maybe she might get married soon. " said Phool's aunt teasingly. Phool was about to do it I run away not wanting it phool ran behind me  with left over bowl of left over paste along with Maan we we running around in corridors raniwaas everyone who saw us started laughing then suddenly phool slipped but Maan held her still bowl hit ground hard causing a few the paste on me and dhruv who was on rani maa's room.

Everyone froze I and dhruv have a eyelock which make me feel something I don't know what it is ? A sudden voice brought us back to reality " can't you behave yourself ? See what you have done " shouted Vandana angrily making me roll my eyes. Before I called say something rani maa intruped " what happened Vandana ? Why are shouting like this ?"

" maasisa see what this tara has done. " said Vandana eyeing towards us . See this rani maa was shocked for a while then composed herself.

" maasa it's not Tara's fault . " phool said and narrated the whole incident making rani chuckle a little which she quickly hide . Vandana was about to say something again but dhruv intruped her " enough of all this . Now everyone you go back to your respective rooms and maasa I have something to discuss with you I'll go change then come to your room. " everyone followed his order after all he was the king.

But for me this was the first time meeting the king Dhruvesh pratap singh because the dhruv I meet every day seems like different person.  I reached my room to get changed followed by Maan I don't know why. So I asked -

" maan do you want something. " I asked to which she nodded positively.

" I will get you ready you must look more beautiful then that Vandana. She is so rude I hate her ." Said maan

"But-" I was cut of by charu " jiji is right I also don't I her . Jiji let's get tara jiji ready " she said excitedly. I went to take bath until then they started choosing my dress and jewelry.

----------------------------------------‐------------------------

A/N

Hope you all are good.  Thank you so much for reading my story I thought no one would be interested in reading it .

I am a new writer so please forgive me for any mistake and guide me .and if you like my story then do vote it mean alot to me .

Lastly happy 10th anniversary to all bts army 💜  let pray our boys return safely . 💜