chapter-12

DHRUV'S POV

It's already noon , I'm having my lunch with phool since it's her last day here . I doesn't show it but I love my sisters dear . After a long time today we talked alot about our life that's when Phool suddenly asked a question . " bhaisa, what do you think of tara ? I mean do you like her ? "

I was shocked would be under statement. I don't know what to say . Seeing my condition phool put her hands on my and said " bhaisa I know you used to talk to babasa about everything in your life but after him . You no longer talk to anyone about your life . We lost our old bhaisa along with babasa. But from the day tara came maybe be you didn't realize you started to be smile happy not the fake one used to show us before, you started to be dhruv not the just a ruler when you're with her that's why I asked "

" I don't know phool whether I like her as a man or not but I feel peace when I'm with her it's like I'm not any king I'm just dhruv. I do feel something strange towards her .I don't know what it is ? " I said thinking about the time I spent with tara . Seeing me lot in my thoughts phool just smiled and said-

" bhaisa I got my answer . "

" what's the answer?"

" bhaisa , ask yourself the question it's answer reside in your heart for once just follow your heart instead of your mind ." I was about to ask further but phool intruped me .

" tara is very good and unique girl . She has a pure heart . A girl like her is hard to find." She said to which I just nodded.

We talked for a while more then i went to my room to rest for bit . I was thinking about tara layingon my bed .I haven't seen tara for once since yesterday morning. I have never this desperate for anything in life . Phool's words are revolving in mind . There alot of questions whose answer I need to find . Sleep was far away from me so I just keep lying keeping my eyes close .

After sometimes, I went to check preparations for once as in a few hours Phool's wedding is to took place . I was looking here and there to make sure everything is perfect after all it is wedding of princess of vijayghar also this is the first wedding in our generation. I froze as my eye saw tara standing at far distance instructing maids. Feeling the gaze tara looked towards me and smiled seeing me . I must is this attire looks as if she is a princess...no..most beautiful princess. While admiring her I don't know when I came near her .

_________________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for late update. Secondly I want to introduce dhruv a little.

DHRUVESH PRATAP SINGH : 21 year old . Become king of vijayghar at the age of 16 after his father's death. He is someone people will think twice before offending.

☆ do vote , comment and share 😇