chapter - 18

Third person's pov

" what !!" Dhruv exclaimed half confused and half shocked . " i know it's hard to believe but it's true my clothes , language, mobile phone are different from here yet i know the culture of this country well because I'm from bharat that is approximately 500 years in future . " tara tried to make dhruv believe her .

" your words does make sense . But ....." Dhruv was cut off by tara " I know . you'll need time to believe it . It's too late we should go get some rest . " dhruv nodded to her and both went to their rooms respectively.

Tara's pov

I told everything trustfully to dhruv . i don't know what will be his reaction for now all i can see is shock and confusion on his face . I suggested to go back for rest because i was afraid he won't believe me well who will even i wouldn't believe something like a month ago .

when i reach my room i saw rakha with some other maids arranging my room . i looked out of the window in my room only to realise it was already early morning so i directly went to take bath .

After getting ready with the help of rakha . I'm going to phool's room she'll be going to her in-law with her husband . My legs stopped in front of her room . After my parents death i have never let myself get emotionally connected to anyone but in a month here the  love , care and respect  they have given me has broken all the barriers that... " tara , dear why are you standing there ? come inside ." rani maa's voice brought me out of my chain of thought.

" Tara , I'm not talking to you ." phool said with a pout . " why ? Did i somewho offended you ?" I asked desperately. " yes , I'm thankful to you for your help in all the arrangement of my wedding . But I'm very upset with you i treated you like my sister but it seem you were only pay off the favor of letting you stay here . " phool said turning towards me .

" No phool it's not like that ...." I was cut off by maan " if it's not like that then why don't you take care of yourself properly . Do you even know how worried we were ?" Maan said not knowing what to say anymore i just hugged both of them and apologized to them . " Now enough talking about me let's get phool get ." i said trying to lighten up everyone's mood . " tara , I'll leave them to you then ." saying so rani maa leave the room .

Third person's pov

"phool take this " tara handed phool a box . " this..." Phool asked opening the box " it's your wedding gift from me . I bought these bangles before coming here for no reason . you know i don't like wearing heavy jewelry then to i bought these maybe it was mean for you .  If you really consider me as your sister then you won't refuse them  . It will remind you of me when ever you wear these." Phool accepted the bangles with a smile.

" Phool accepted the bangles with a smile