chapter-4

Two days passed since the meeting with Rani Maa ( queen mother ) . In the mean time I got to know alot about rani maa and vijayghar. It's one of the most powerful empire with an ideology of ' never starting a war first but if someone else dares to then end the war with victory. Vijayghar ( place of victory) since they never lost any war .

It's early in the morning everyone is busy since today we are finally going back to the raj mahal (royal palace).
Rani maa told me that it'll only take only one day to reach  the palace. I was getting bored as I don't have anything to do so decided to take a walk outside while walking my eyes fall towards the woods and memories of my first night here starts playing in my mind. After that night I haven't seen Dhruvesh nor heard about him . Well I can't afford to worry about a stranger as I myself am not fully safe. I just wish  he is safe wherever he is .

" baisa" a familiar voice caught my attention it was 'beena' head maid of rani maa.

" baisa , it's time to leave her majesty is calling for you " I nodded and followed her. We sat in a carriot and began our journey .

 We sat in a carriot and began our journey

Rajputi carriot

Rajputi carriot

We reached palace in early evening. I step out of the carriot as soon as it stop because every bone of my body was in pain by traveling in carriot. How the hell did they travel in these for weeks ? I followed rani maa into the palace. People/servents were starring at me but this time they were not giving me weird or disgusted look may be because I wore a yellow full length gown type suit of my friend which i accidentally brought with me I didn't wear it earlier because it wasn't mine although it's most decent dress in my bag which rani maa allowed.

I was not feeling well and was not in mood to anything so beena showed me way to my room which rani maa allotted

I was not feeling well and was not in mood to anything so beena showed me way to my room which rani maa allotted. I was so tried that as soon as I reached their I fall asleep on the bed.

Next morning

I wake up in early morning sun was still not up . I heard a knock on the door went to check who's it . It was a young girl/ women maybe of same age as that of me 19 year old . She joined hands and bowed to me and said

" baisa , i am rekha , queen mother has appointed me as your personal maid. " said the rekha respectfully.

"Ohh" took a pause then continued " Come inside " she come in with a large thal ( platter) covered with red cloth.

" what is this for " I asked curiously . She pulled the red cloth off the thal it has a dress with jewelry.

" queen mother asked me to get you ready and have you wear these for puja " she said while arranging things on the dresser and took me to bathroom connected to my room . It has a huge pool with stairs covered with layers of white curtains . I took bath and wore a dark green lehegha with golden top and green veil with some golden jewelry. Oh God does these people wear these everyday it's too heavy.

I somehow walking that seems to be a mile well not actually but yes with this heavy lehegha it does feel like a mile we reached to temple . It's kanha ji's ( lord krishna's ) temple.

'Kanha ji my mother used to say whatever happens in life is part of your plan and it happens for a reason so I excepted whatever happened to me maybe it was your plan to make me strong and independent but kanha ji what's the reason behind my time travel? Why am I here ? I don't know what to do please so me the way please kanha ji guide me " i prayed to kanha ji . It has always been my habit to talk to kanha ji about my problems and leave everything to him when I find myself trapped in my problems.

" tara " a gentle and warm voice caught my attention it was rani maa . I looked towards her hiding my tears which were about to fall . She give me prashad ( sweet offered to God then distributed among devotees) and continued " leave everything to kanha ji he will make everything right. " I smiled in return.

Rani maa took me with her to a hall where some looking people were waiting for us . My eyes widen look at a maybe 21 year old man with dark brown eyes and slightly curly hairs. It was Dhruvesh.

" tara come here let me introduce you to my family. " she said start introducing everyone .

" she is my daughter 'maan bai' and he is my second son 'uday pratap singh' " I nodded to both and then moved to Dhruvesh.

" he is my elderest son maharaj 'Dhruvesh pratap singh' . I was shocked would be under statement I never expected the man I met on the first day here was the king of vijayghar.