chapter- 7

In early morning everyone did puja then males except uday left to jaganya kingdom in order  to reach there in early evening. With this tilak/engagement ceremony princess of vijayghar , phool bai and prince of jaganya kingdom , amer singh will officially announced .

Right now we are all gathered in meeting hall in raniwaas as in a month Phool's wedding will take place so alot of preparation are to be done. " tara , why are you here ? Do you need something?" Said queen mother.

" no , rani maa I don't need anything. I'm here because I also want to help ."

" but you're our guest "

" yes but I want to help . You have done alot for me . You took me to palace, treats me like family  . So l also want to do something for you all ." She was going to say something but I cut her " and you can't say no ." She nodded positively with a simle.

Three weak passed since the meeting I was given responsibility with Maan and phool to overseeing preparations of clothes for phool and everyone else in raniwaas and arrangements for female guests who will be attending the wedding. Dhruv and other came next day in evening. I met dhruv almost every day in secret garden and we kinda became friends as he is teaching me how to read and write their language properly because I don't know how long I am gonna to stay here so it's necessary to learn what ever required for survival. After Phool's wedding I am also planning to learn sword who knows what future holds for me .

Today  like any other day I am sitting in veranda( a raised open area often covered ) attached to the secret garden waiting for dhruv while playing with a little white bunny " did I made you wait for long. " I turned my eyes towards the voice and found dhruv wearing dhoti and angarkha which speaks royalty.

"Not much, it seems like you were really busy and seems tired ." Then took a pause then continued " let's stop our classes for time being and focus on preparations and if possible I think you should also spend sometime with phool she'll be going in a week ."

"Humm" he agreed then speak " well I brought some gifts as a thank you for that night. Don't worry it's not something big just something that might be useful to you that has been sent to room hope you'll like them ." Then He smiled and went back .

I went back to my room to find my bed almost fully covered with books, clothes , jewelry. Looking at my confusion rekha spoke " baisa, these clothes and jewelry are the one that has been prepared for you by the order of the queen mother and as for these books bheem singh ( dhruv's most trusted servant, soldier and a friend ) told me to give these to you ." I checked the books those were written in their language with different difficulty level. I really liked them . I told rekha to put clothes and jewelry in sandook( a large rectangle cabinet) and books on my study table. Say this left to kitchen to have dinner.

I am quite nervous as it's going to be first time I'll be having dinner with other guests and how will they treat me . Although guests started coming from two day ago but it first time I am meeting them as till now I either have dinner in my room or Phool's rooms with Maan . " tara " a familiar voice brought me back from thoughts I turned to see Maan coming towards me with a group of girls following her .

" tara are you going for dinner?" She asked to which I nodded positively .

" Maan jiji who is she ? " asked a little girl . Which made me quite nervous .

" charu , she is tara daughter of my friend and a friend of Phool and Maan" said rani maa from behind as we turned toward her she continued " and tara , she is my niece and those two are Maan's friend sulekha and shikha ."

After our introduction we went to have lunch and their although people were curious but I don't need to introduce myself thanks to little chatterbox charu as queen mother herself recognized me no one seem said anything. Then I went back and in my way I found dhruv " did you like the gift " he asked .

" I really like the gift how thoughtful of your majesty. I thought it would be some jewelry or something. "

" well would consider giving jewelry if I didn't know you in past month I have known very well how much you hate wearing heavy jewelry so I thought books will be safer option "

" it's not that I hate jewelry but wearing heavy jewelry on everyday basis is something that's I can never like ."

We were talking happily when I feel presence of a someone I turned to see a woman a of maybe  Phool's age standing staring at us . As dhruv also noticed her he came forward .I looked towards dhruv with a question mark on my face. dhruv look at me and said " he is princess of sumargarh, Vandana. And princess, she is tara ." Which made her stare at more . I was feeling uncomfortable so I decided to leave " dhruv I so tired I'm going back subhratri ( good night) " I said to dhruv to dhruv then to Vandana who keep staring at me what the hell is with this girl why does she keep staring at me as if saying you better watch out. Anyway who care I just went back to my room rekha helped me get charged . I climbed my bed to sleep as I have to wake up early as from tomorrow is Garh shanti puja for bring happiness and prosperity to bride and groom in their married life and after that all the ceremony of Phool's wedding will start. Thinking this sleep take me dream world .