chapter- 8

In morning I wake up earlier then usual to help Phool . Both Maan and I along with some maid get phool ready for garh shanti puja and Ganpati sthapana . Phool wore a embroidered green lehegha with orange odhani with gold jewelry. I wore yellow lehegha with multicolored odhani with minimal jewelry . As for Maan she wore light blue lehegha with embroidered odhani (^ sorry for bad explanation of dress I'm really bed at this "..")

We reached the place where puja has to be done. In this puja only family members are allowed but rani maa invited me too.  this make feel so happy it's like I kinda has a family now . As Phool sit near haven along with her uncle and aunt ( in place of Phool's parents since her father died and being a widow her mother can't perform any wedding rituals) Maan and me sat behind Phool then Priest started puja . This puja is basically done to ward off every evil from bride or groom as Ganesh ji is called Warder of evil . It's also done to invite all the gods in the wedding and bless bride and groom.

After that an idol of Ganesh ji was placed and phool did arti and ceremony end .

Everyone went back to their rooms . phool went with Maan as my room was in another direction . As I turned to go I found dhruv talking to some people. I must say when he is serious he look to handsome..wait..wait tara come back to your senses. After internally scolding myself I went to my room . Rekha brought my food to my room as I was in no mood to meet Vandana. I don't know why she just keep staring at me even in puja instead of puja her focus was me . If staring could kill I would be dead for sure.

Anyway let her be I should focus on wedding. I have to go help rani maa as in evening groom's side people will come for palla dastoor ( a ceremony in which groom relatives bring clothes , bridal dress , jewelry, sweet and many more things to bride's house ) . We have to welcome them then tomorrow in morning will be pithi dastoor or haldi ceremony and in evening will be mehndi ceremony along with Sangeet.

It's already night now . groom's side people came in evening both sides exchanged gifts. Right now I am in Phool's room along with Maan , charu and sulekha trying to decide what Phool's will be wearing for which ceremony but it's really hard to choose from this mountain of beautiful dress . It's not like my fashion sense is bad but my 21st century mind can not process fashion sense of 15th century people .
I made a excuse that rani maa called me and escaped from their since I used rani maa as excuse so I decided I'll be helping her in kitchen.

But it turned to be a worst decision because as I reached kitchen I found Vandana and her mother there . Since her mother queen mother's childhood friend and second queen of sumargarh so I joined my hands and bowed to her completely ignoring Vandana . I don't want to ruin my mood today so I went to rani maa who was making laddu. " rani maa I have nothing else to do please give me something to do "

" tara dear you have been helping alot . If you want you can help me in making laddu but don't over work yourself you are already helping Phool alot ." Said rani maa to which I nodded and proceed to make laddu. Well it's harder then I thought. Seeing me Struggle rani maa smile and correct me . After sometimes rani maa leaving me alone with Vandana and her mother along with some other noble girls . Charu came and sit near me we were struggling making perfect laddu when after three day of staring Vandana finally spoke -

" tara , you really can't  make something as simple as laddu. Girls should be good at kitchen don't you know . I feel bad for your mother if she knew she'll be ashamed. " hearing her anger rushed through me .

" princess, me not being able to make laddu or anything has nothing to do with you and you don't need to worry my mother would never be ashamed of me . She loves me more then anything. " I said trying my best to stay calm.

" what is with that tone of your how can you talk to a princess like that . Did your mother taught to nothing. " this time it was her mother. Like mother like daughter.

" i am my parents only child . They loved me way too much that they forgot to teach me all these rules of society but they did taught me to defend my myself against wrong no matter who it is . Princess started this first using My mother to embarrass me . Let me ask you , does this kind of behavior suit a princess and a queen ?" I said in anger. I tried my best to stay calm but they crossed their line using my mother. Before they could speak something I turned to go out as fast as possible not wanting to spend a second their and bumped into someone.

WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS ?

DO YOU THINK IT WAS RIGHT USING TARA'S MOTHER TO EMBARRASS HER

Thanks you guys for choosing to read my story. Since I'm new do correct me in case I made any mistakes.