chapter - 20

Hello readers, Hope all of you are well.

I'm back. So as earlier i have given you guys choice one of the two plot ( A,B) each leading to different ending. So i hereby infore that plot A will be followed from now on.
_________________________________________

Finally after a week of rest rani maa is convinced that I'm perfectly fit and fine . Also she agreed for letting dhruv teach me and maan sword . Today is the first day of training so I'm getting ready for it . I wore dhoti kurta which was in my luggage which sam has brought with him and for which I'm very thankful this bag of mine contains all my ethnic and traditional clothes. I pair it with simple ear stud and my lucky ring (👆) .

i reached the traning ground which is situated behind the raniwaas ( queens palace) near to dhruv's personal training area. I reached their to find Maan and dhruv already waiting their .

" sorry to keep u waiting " i said reaching them.

" you are not late even i just arrived." Replied maan to which to just smiled.

I'm back to room getting ready for the day . Today being our first dhruv taught a some basic knowledge of swordsmanship , some hand exercise and correct way of holding sword of cause using wooden sword we are not aloud to use real one until dhruv approve us to . It way harder then i excepted but lucky my body in already trained for martial art so i can directly focus on handling sword .

" khamma ghani baisa " one of the ranimaa's maid greeted .

" Ghani khamma , what's the matter ?" I asked being curious as to why rani maa's maid is here this early in the morning .

" baisa , rajamata want to meet u . She along with maharani divika is waiting in meeting hall . " the maid replied to which i nodded .

After the maid left the start getting ready . I wore a baby blue floral anarkali with small jhumki's , two bangles in right hand and a bracelet on left andone of the flat footwear present in my bag . Atleast i have this much or rani maa will load me with heavy jewelry of this time period .

 Atleast i have this much or rani maa will load me with heavy jewelry of this time period

It feel nice to wear my own things . i checked myself in mirror and head to meeting hall of the inner palace thinking what might the reason for me being summoned. On reaching their i found rani maa along with maharani devika instructing some maids . Nearing the distance i greeted them gaining their attention.

" you are here , come have a sit ." i nodded and sat on the available sheet which was near rani maa and in front of maharani devika .

" why is everyone so busy ? " i asked looking at the maids who were literally running here and their .

" they are preparing for the distribution that has to done on occasion od phool's wedding which was delayed due to some reasons ." rani maa explained to which i nodded in understanding.

" Is this why i was summoned? " i asked subconsciously the realise that it sound rude .

" I'm sorry that didn't... " before i can explain i was cut off by rani maa .

" i know, you don't need to explain. And no i didn't call because of this . I'm going to kuldevi's temple and will be back in a few days . Maan will be handling palace for the time being i want you to help her . Although devika is their to guide her but she is the queen . she can't alway stay by Maan's side.