chapter - 14

When i was done . i decided to ask rani maa if their's anything else left that need my assistance. i entired rani maa's chamber without asking as usual but rani maa was not their , instead their was a lady maybe same age as that of rani maa . she gives of very strong yet warm Aura. Noticing my presence she turned to me . i must say even at this age she is indeed too beautiful. She has light brown eye color and coal black hair like me only difference is that her's are too long and mine are just a little blow my shoulder how i wish i have that long hair...tara what do you are even think you are doing ? After internally scolding myself i move forward and greeted her joining my hands. she just keep looking at me for some reason but it does not make me feel uncomfortable like i feel when vandana did so . this staring session ended when rani maa came .

" devi...." Rani maa stopped when she show me there .

" is every thing ready my child ? " she asked looking at me .

" yes rani maa every thing is done now all left is to get phool ready and wait for baraat . i just came to inform this and ask if their is anything else left to be attained? "

" their none " replied rani maa with a smile .

" dhara , who is she ? " asked the lady.

" she is tara " rani maa told her everything about me not the story which she told to others but the truth of cause as much as she know , also she is the first person who called rani maa by name here . rani maa's voice pulled me out of my chain of thought.

" And tara , she is queen of shuryagarh, maharani devika . My childhood bestfriend." Rani maa introduced us . i don't know why but this lady-i mean maharani devika feel familiar . but why neither she came to vijaygarh since i came here nor i went out of the rajmahal ( royal palace ) . leave it tara , you should go and help other getting phool ready . baraat will be here anytime . I was thinking when a maid informed rani maa that baraat has proceeded from the palace where they were staying . I also took my leave and went to phool's chamber .

As soon as i got there , i saw maan , charu , and some of their friends but phool was nowhere to be seen . I went in and asked about phool then i got to know that there were some rituals that were to be done before getting her ready as a Bride and after that phool was taken for bath .

Phool is completely ready in beautiful red lehegha choli which has gold threads embroidery all over and along with loads of gold jewelry .

" jiji what are you thinking ? " asked little charu drawing all attention towards phool .

" any problem , phool ? " i asked shaking her as she seems to be lost somewhere.

" nothing " she looked at me then continued " i was just thinking about my future , I'm be living my family ,my people , palace where i grew up and live in a complete unknown palace with unknown people for my entire life from tomorrow onwards . For the person whom i have never even meet once . will he love me ? "

" why are you thinking like this ? They will be your family from now on ." said one of phool's friend .

" Is this always like this ? Every girl has to live her parents and go with her husband . " said another friend .

" jiji , jijaji will be your husband . does every husband suppose to love their wife and his family will be your family too . why are you suddenly thinking like this ?" Said maan . but phool does seems satisfied at all. She look at me hopefully .

" phool , you are right that you'll be living with stranger but those stranger are going to be your family . they might or might not welcome you whole hearted . you have to understand one thing as they are stranger for , you are also stranger for them . you have to make your place in their hearts same goes for you husband . you will be his wife, his responsibility as for love i don't know much about it but i believe in relationship trust and respect can replace love and both of these things are not given it's earned . also all this does not mean that this family is not yours anymore . they will be always be there for you . And i...as long as I'm here I'll alway stand by you ." i tried my best to her some assurance.

" Really!! Tara you will be there for me?"

" of cause , until I'm here i will always support you . To me , you and maan are like sister i never had. Now stop thinking about all this . it's your most special day you live every moment of it ." listening to this phool finally smiled . we wait for a while more then a maid came and informed us that baraat is on the gate . Listening to all this maan and charu along with other went to welcome them .