☆ 32 : relationship?

Start from the beginning

"Let them see the love that fuels our music, the friendship that makes us strong. Maybe, just maybe, it will inspire others to be themselves too."

Yeonjun stared into Beomgyu's eyes, his heart pounding against his ribs. The idea was terrifying, exhilarating even. But the thought of living a lie, of hiding a love that was as integral to their story as their music, was unbearable.

A decision flickered in Yeonjun's eyes. He squeezed Beomgyu's hand, a newfound resolve solidifying within him. 

"Maybe you're right," he said, a hint of a smile breaking through the melancholy. 

"Maybe the world is ready to see TXT not just as idols, but as people in love."

...

The weight of their secret began to feel lighter, replaced by a shared determination. They knew the path wouldn't be easy, but they faced it together, their love a shield against the unknown, their dream of being true to themselves a guiding light.

The next morning, Yeonjun woke up with a newfound sense of purpose. He had a story to tell, a truth to share. But before they could take that monumental step, they had to navigate the immediate challenge - an upcoming interview on a popular music show. It was an opportunity to further solidify their image as a group, but also a potential minefield when it came to their secret.

As they sat in the brightly lit studio, facing the bubbly host, Yeonjun felt a familiar knot of anxiety tighten in his stomach. The interview flowed smoothly, their practiced answers bouncing effortlessly off each other. But then, the host's next question hung in the air, seemingly innocuous yet loaded with hidden meaning.

"So, TXT," the host chirped, her eyes twinkling, 

" tell us, what are the secrets to your incredible teamwork?"

Yeonjun's heart hammered against his ribs. The seemingly simple question, 

"What are the secrets to your incredible teamwork?" felt loaded. A million scenarios played out in his mind. Should they stick to their carefully crafted narrative of close friendship, or could they subtly hint at the deeper bond they shared?

He stole a glance at Beomgyu, their eyes meeting for a fleeting moment. A silent conversation passed between them, a shared understanding of the tightrope they were walking. Beomgyu offered a reassuring smile, a silent promise to face it together.

Taking a deep breath, Yeonjun decided to play it safe. 

"Honestly," 

he began, his voice carefully measured, 

"we spend a lot of time together. We're not just bandmates, we're friends. We push each other to be better, both as performers and as people."

The answer, while true, felt hollow. It skirted around the truth, the very essence of their connection. But for now, it would have to do. The host, oblivious to the internal struggle playing out within Yeonjun, beamed and moved on to the next question.

The rest of the interview passed in a blur. As they stepped off the stage, the weight of their secret pressed down on them once again. Back in their waiting room, the dam finally broke.

"We can't keep doing this," Yeonjun said, frustration lacing his voice. 

"Living a lie is suffocating."

Beomgyu nodded, his eyes filled with a newfound determination. 

"We need to find a way to be honest, even if it means risking everything."

The conversation continued late into the night, filled with anxieties and brainstorming sessions. They explored various scenarios, weighing the potential consequences of going public against the burden of living a lie. As the first rays of dawn painted the sky, a tentative plan began to form.

It was a risky gamble, a challenge that could potentially change the trajectory of their careers. But Yeonjun and Beomgyu, fueled by their love and their unwavering belief in honesty, were determined to take a stand. They knew the path wouldn't be easy, but they faced it together, their love a shield and their shared dream a guiding light.

In the upcoming weeks, they would plant the seeds of truth, subtly weaving hints of their relationship into their music and social media interactions. It was a slow dance, a calculated risk that could backfire spectacularly. But for Yeonjun and Beomgyu, it felt like the only way forward. The world was about to witness a new side of TXT, a side defined not just by their music, but by the courage to be themselves, no matter the cost.

...

(guess who's coming back in the next chapter :3)