☆ 10 : new student

DISCLAIMER : Please go back to epilogue + notes before reading this chapter to avoid further misunderstanding! Thank you <3

-----------------------------

In class, everyone was chatting with eachother. When the bell rang and everyone in the class walked to their seats. The teacher walked into the classroom and a boy followed by. Everyone in the class was amazed, especially the girls. The girls were screaming, talking and blushing. At that time, Yeonjun was still chatting with his friends. He turned around and saw the new student. Yeonjun was very shocked at that time and tried to hide his face. Soobin and Beomgyu were also surprised to see that friend.

"Wow... Who is he? He's so handsome and good looking. " Beomgyu complimented

" His face looks a bit like Yeonjun-hyung in our class, right? That boy look mischievous. " Soobin was curious

The teacher introduced the boy and asked him to introduce himself. He said:

" Hello everyone, I'm Sunoo, Kim Sunoo. I come from Suwon and moved to Seoul to study as a transfer student. I hope I can get along with you! "

After speaking, he smiled, making the girls flutter and become extremely fascinated. Beomgyu turned back to look at Yeonjun, he was very confused why he kept looking down and his face was so pale.

" Yeonjun-hyung, what's wrong with you? Why do you keep covering your face..? You don't look too good." Beomgyu asked, he seems very worried.

"A-ah, it's nothing! I'm suddenly a little bit tired-" Yeonjun said.

Sunoo walked down the row of seats and when he passed Yeonjun, YJ panicked and covered his face with Beomgyu's hand. Sunoo was also surprised and recognized Yeonjun. Beomgyu looked back and saw Sunoo seemingly in shock.

" Hey! Why do you keep looking at him like that? Don't look anymore, he's not comfortable. " Beomgyu was upset.

" Ah... I'm sorry. Nothing. " Sunoo stuttered and stammered.Sunoo quietly went down to the last row and sat, looking intently at Yeonjun. Beomgyu then quietly asked Yeonjun:

" Hyung, who is that Sunoo guy? He seems very impressed with you. "

" I'll tell you in break time. It's a long story. " Yeonjun said. Beomgyu realized that Yeonjun and Sunoo were somehow connected. Seems like there's something between those 2?

- DURING RECESS

Sunoo is new in the class but is already receiving a lot of attention from the girls. Yeonjun is also a popular student throughout the school. Yet in class, the girls kept cooing and asking about Sunoo like he was a celebrity. That made Yeonjun unhappy. He felt very tired and exhausted. He felt extremely helpless. During recess, Yeonjun just sat still and his face was blank as if he had lost his soul. Beomgyu sat behind him and wanted to pull him outside the hall to talk. Suddenly Sunoo pushed Beomgyu aside, making him fell and BG was shocked. Sunoo didn't care and walked to Yeonjun's table, touched YJ's shoulder and said:

"Hello, I'm Sunoo. Can we be friends? "

Yeonjun forcefully pushed Sunoo's hand away and then helped Beomgyu up.

" I'm not your fucking friend, Kim Sunoo. What right do you have to push my friend down like that? " Yeonjun glared at Sunoo, making his skin crawl.

Yeonjun quickly said Beomgyu to go with Soobin, saying he had some matters to talk with Sunoo.

Soobin and Beomgyu was curious about those 2, as well as the class when they all saw their encounter.

...

" It's been a long time, ex-boyfriend. "