☆ 1 : school

In a breezing cold morning, it was the fall season. Everyone was ready to start high school, there're laughing everywhere, people around him was at joy. For Beomgyu, he's just walking alone and dive into his own world. Nothing's new. He doesn't like noises at all, no one can really disturb him. He's a really quiet boy indeed. 

He made his way to class 11C, ready to start his new school life. Beomgyu walked in the class quietly, no one really noticed him. Except for a pink haired boy, he winked at him and Beomgyu couldn't help but felt tingled. He walked past and ignored the boy. Everyone was minding their own business, talking to each other happily. He signed and go back to reading his art book, turned on his indie playlist, as always.  

" Why am I always alone by myself? "

Beomgyu is just reading his book peacefully then somebody snatched his headphones. He turned around, it was the boy who gazed at him. He was stunned and just stared at him. 

" I guess you're really a bookworm heh, just without glasses? I mean a HOT bookworm. " 

He chuckled and teased BG.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and took his headphones back. 

" Weirdo."  He doesn't know why he said that.

Then the bell rang. Everyone was back to their seats. Once again, the boy encounters Beomgyu eyes again. Finally, he said: 

" My name's Choi Yeonjun, nice to meet you, Bookworm ~ " 

" My name's not a " bookworm ". Y-you idiot ...! " 

Yeonjun laughed and go backed to his seat. Beomgyu just signed.

----- 

And that's how it all started, a complex friendship between them.