☆ 22 : our summer

Time flew by like a wind, grade 11 ended peacefully with some dramas but they're all resolved. Yeonjun's friendship with Soobin, Taehyun and keep growing. His feelings to Beomgyu couldn't be hidden any further. Soon, it's summer.

Yeonjun was at home, lying around his bed on his comfy cushions as usual, eating his favorite snacks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeonjun was at home, lying around his bed on his comfy cushions as usual, eating his favorite snacks. Suddenly, he remembered something, about Beomgyu's confession to him from grade 11. Beomgyu has been his sunshine since his incident as school, without him, he wouldn't knew what to do. 

" Beomgyu confessed to me, what about me? I haven't give him a proper answer just yet. I did say I like him but it's not effective. "

He thought.

" Beomgyu . . . "  

Something in his mind sparkled. What it is? True love?  What is this confusion ...

" I must confess to Beomgyu, he can't wait for my official confession forever and I want to let him know.

The air crackled with a nervous energy that even the pitter-patter of rain outside couldn't dampen. Yeonjun sat perched on the edge of his bed, phone clutched tightly in his hand. Beomgyu was on the other end, their usual late-night call routine stretched into an uncomfortable silence.

They'd just finished dissecting their latest failed pop quiz, the shared frustration momentarily forgotten. Now, a weight settled in Yeonjun's stomach, a weight he'd been carrying for weeks. He could picture Beomgyu's face, the playful glint in his eyes that always made Yeonjun's heart skip a beat.

"Hey, Beomgyu?" Yeonjun started, his voice barely a whisper.

"Yeah, hyung?" Beomgyu's voice came through the receiver, laced with a hint of concern.

Taking a deep breath, Yeonjun plunged ahead. "There's something I need to tell you." The words tumbled out, a jumbled mess of emotions threatening to spill over.

"What is it?" Beomgyu's voice was gentle, urging him on.

" This... this whole year," Yeonjun stammered, "spending time with you, it's been..." He trailed off, searching for the right words.

" It's been what?" Beomgyu prompted, a playful lilt in his voice.

" It's been... different," Yeonjun blurted. "Okay, maybe different isn't the right word. It's been... more."

Silence stretched on the other end, thick with anticipation. Yeonjun squeezed his eyes shut, willing himself to continue. Beomgyu giggled.

"Beomgyu," he finally said, his voice firm despite the tremor running through him, "I think I... I like you. A lot."

Beomgyu stared at Yeonjun, there're sparkles in his eyes and sincereness. 

A beat of surprised silence, then a soft chuckle from Beomgyu. Yeonjun's stomach lurched. Had he messed up?

TXT || ★ I need you ( ft. beomjun )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें