Keep me distracted

"Even the darkness we see,
is so beautiful.
Please believe me"

Taehyung's feet pressed against the the accelerator harder as he broke another traffic signal. He knew it was wrong but his head wasn't able to think rationally after receiving those messages.

The moment he had opened that chat from the unknown number, his heart had dropped. There were some video clips sent to him. In the first clip there was a video of their bedroom which seemed to be taken from the balcony. In the video he saw Y/n walking into the room and taking off her her coat before reaching for the zipper of her dress. She was pulling down the zipper of her dress while entering the bathroom. In the next clip it seemed to be taken from one of the window of their bedroom where he could see the back of y/n who was standing Infront of the mirror while drying her hair with a towel.

After seeing those videos, he had immediately called back on the unknown number but the person on the other end kept ending his call again and again. His heart was thumping loudly as he had hastily clicked on to y/n's phone number. But to his horror, her phone was turned off. Anxiously he had kept dialing her number again and again but got the same answer each time making his heart drop The words of seungmin were repeating on his mind again and again. The words that said

" Leave what I love and I'll leave what you love."

No- he can't. He can't harm y/n. He can't possibly do that.... That has to be an empty threat. An empty threat...

The thought of her getting in danger because of him was so suffocating that he wasn't able to think rationally anymore and had dashed out of his room to head for his house.

Stopping his car right Infront of his house, he immediately ran out. His fingers shaking vigorously as he dialed the password of the entrance to open the door before rushing in.

He didn't knew what was he supposed to expect after reaching home, but it wasn't this scenery which he was seeing now.

Y/n's hair was tied in a low bun while she stood on the other end of the kitchen aisle in the very same nude colour silk dress that she had been wearing in the second video from the anonymous sender. The only changes from the video with her present look was that she was wearing a cardigan on top of it that was covering her arms now. Her eyes were on the pot which she had been steering. But her hands had halted and her gaze had shifted on to him immediately after hearing the sound of taehyung's footsteps . Her perplexed expression slowly started to get replaced with a soft smile as she opened her mouth to greet him.

Y/n : Taehyung, you are b-

Y/n hadn't been able to complete the sentence fully as right at that moment taehyung had dashed towards her and engulfed her in his embrace. The spoon that she had been using to steer the pot slipped from her hand due to being startled by his sudden hug. Her arms remaining still in his embrace unable to comprehend what has happened. She could feel his heart thumping loudly against her. His heavy panting caressing her neck while his palm had tightly pulled her by her nape, bringing her closer to his chest. She could clearly feel how his arm that had been around her waist was trembling.Her hand hesitantly lifted up from his grasp to hold on to his arms to soothe him as she was scared after seeing him behaving like this.

Freeing her arm from his hold, she gently started to move her palm against his arms to caresse him softly when suddenly he backed away. His palms cupping her cheeks to take a proper glance at her face worryingly.

Y/n could see how his eyebrows were furrowed together showing visible signs of discomfort. How he was sweating profusely. How his face showcased pure worry.With his trembling fingers resting on her cheeks, he kept caressing her face anxiously again and again.

After I do || Taehyung ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara