Crossing the same bridge again and again

"So I’ll watch your life in pictures.
like I used to watch you sleep"

Taehyung : I'll talk to her Eomma. Please don't worry. Give her some time.

Her mother nodded her head, crying. while taehyung quickly bowed to her and dashed out of the door behind Y/n. She was almost running through the parking lot while wiping her tears agressively and wasn't replying to taehyung who was following her out.

Taehyung: Y/n! Y/n-

Grabbing her wrist taehyung turned her around to stop her but his grip from her wrist immediately weakened after seeing her face.Her face was glistening with stains of tears. Her lips trembling in attempt to muffle her sobs. Her eyes welling up to the brim, threatning to fall as she replied.

Y/n : Please d-don't. I beg you taehyung.

Taehyung's grip loosened from her wrist as he just stood still Infront of her. He couldn't bring himself up to call for her name again. Her pleading voice....How can he force her now?

With the back of her palms Y/n wiped the tip of her nose before turning on her heels and walking away. Walking away from him. While he just stood there watching her ....

Taehyung glanced at the clock on their bedroom. It was around past 8.00 pm now. He wondered if he should call her or start looking for her around. How long should he keep waiting for her? Is she okay? Or should he give her the space that she had wanted?- At that time his phone started to ring, making him jolt up from his trance as he hastily tried to reach for his phone. And to his surprise it was Y/n. He quickly answered the call and responded breathlessly.

Taehyung : Yes y/n-
Y/n : Taehyung I-I don't have cash on me. I need to pay for the taxi.

Taehyung immediately stood up and grabbed his money bag from the side table and he replied while heading out from their bedroom.

Taehyung : Yeah sure- J-just where you are?
Y/n : I'm at the main gate.
Taehyung : Okay. just a second-

He replied while getting down the stairs and opening the main door. The street was dark. It was barely illuminated with the street lamps,yet he was clearly able to see his wife.

Y/n was standing beside the taxi with her arms wrapped around herself to shield herself from the cold. Her head hanging low with her eyes glued on the streets.

Taehyung quickly dashed out towards her. His arm reaching for her back, giving her a light caresse he muttered.

Taehyung : Go inside.

Y/n's gaze that was stuck on the floor, moved to taehyung's feet. He was barefooted.He hadn't even bothered to wear the his slippers cause that didn't even cross his mind after receiving her call. Closing her eyes Y/n let out a shuddering breathe." You shouldn't be doing all this taehyung"...

After Paying the driver taehyung turned to face her but she had already left. His tongue brushed over his lips while his fingers massaged his temples as he started to walk back into their house. He was about to take his step inside their bedroom when he heard a thud sound from the bathroom and glancing there he realised that y/n had already went in.  Seeing that she has already left for washroom already he sighed and picked up the controller to increase the temperature of the room. Cause she had looked too pale before. Perhaps it could be because of the cold. Besides she looked to frail. He should prepare her dinner at least right? Thinking this he started to get down the stairs to head into the kitchen. He had got some Bentos boxes earlier for easy meal so he decided to hit that up for today. He waited patiently for it to be done while his eyes kept constantly roaming on the second floor. What if she doesn't avoids him and comes down right after freshening up? Like always . Will they be eating dinner together like every other day in this same counter? They'll be able to talk about everything then right? The alarm of the oven brought him out of his trance him. Thus he quickly got up and took the food out from it and placed the boxes on a tray. He then poured warm water in one cup for her from the thermos bottle and kept it beside the boxes before taking the tray on his hand and heading for their room. He had thought he'll still find her in the washroom. But to his surprise she was already back. Infact she was lying on the bed with her back facing the door. She was lying in her usual side like every other day. The blanket was covering the upper half of her body like every other day. Everything was in the same way yet it felt so different. Cause the distance between them wasn't like every other day. Infact the distance between them on the mattress had increased a lot. Just like how it had been on their wedding day.